FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 21, 2024, 05:35:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: ex ute 23k attempt two  (Read 3065 times)
retro

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2007, 10:03:28 AM »

Thanks to my brilliant brother in law who decided that this toy was not worthy of his garage and did the sly move into the rear yard out of eye sight from the back door, this little girl now needs a bit of a touch up here and the due to paint fade and elements.

Thank god no rust still, but im very p'd off with him, and have now refused to help him paint his new house.

This car was well known about two years ago when i took it to almost every swap meet, local show and drove it around with a huge smile on my face as i think its a typical Aussie battler car.

Also included was its replacement, i know its an fb but hey you gotta admit she scrubbed up alright.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 10:25:47 AM by custom_fc » Logged
customFC
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 10:33:36 AM »

Hey Retro.
She did look cool when you had her out around town.
All Holden Day swap '04

Regards
Alex

retro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 08:28:15 PM »

thanks alex, you have put tears in my eyes. That was the stage she was a bit of a hottie.........

Oh well im just playing with the idea to return her bach to originial colours (i think its a greenish colour) or have her match the rest of the collection with the return of red. Not sure.

As you can see and would of known she was not a bad old ute with no cancer.

can i get those pics emailed to me as all my old pics were deleted from the computer some time ago. Huh

My email is waynexerri@hotmail.com

Alex i also posted on of roknrol for ya in the other section, i drove past and had to have a pic.

Cheers RETRO.
TAYZ
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 04:32:18 AM »

Youve got great taste retro!!  love the FE ute and that FB makes me want to swap over!!!!  want to sell the ute.........

tayz
retro

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 05:30:46 AM »

mate anything is for sale at a price, had toyed with the idea for some time now, dad wants me to keep it, the mrs wants me to keep it, mum wants me to finish it and take it home, my mates dislike the ute because it only sits two and i cant take them anywhere in it (thats why i originally bought it), im not 100% sure i have the time to complete. but i do have some fond memories in the old girl.

The thing is near straight, no rust in any panels, floor or shell, all complete with some goodies like ventian blind, nos hubcaps, new interior, good mechanicals (neg if you want to modify) and a boat load of fe/fc spares that will make room for my fb/ek collection.

PM me with an offer that will make me consider a let go. Remember the car has been prepared and is almost ready for a cosmetic paint and all works and drives 100% with new brakes, clutch, etc.

As for changing to the fb, well its all the same, if i had my time again, i would of keep the ss torana and my mums charger or vl turbo but we must learn from mistakes and keep everything our wifes let us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: