FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:52:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE in this months  Australian Classic Cars  (Read 4012 times)
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2006, 08:38:48 PM »

Hi All
Check out this months  Australian Classic Cars Magazine (August). They have a special feature on the FEand the FC. Guess whos car they have used for the FE no it is not a grey one this one is a two tone Blue on the front cover.The owner of the FE is from the NSW club the FC is from Canberra
WAYNE
ridgey_didge
act-club

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 02:24:27 AM »

Nice work Graham and Graham.  Its great to see the cars in print and looking so good.
Cheers,
David

HAD 708

Holdens and the Mighty Woodsmen truly magnificent

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 03:19:18 AM »

Fantastic and informative articles of both cars well done to both the Grahams, -Prycey and Mr Fuller both the cars look great and it is good to see an article with some depth to it and as well as explaining to the ill informed what the history of the Model range is. I really enjoyed it probably the best article i have yet seen on our beloved FE and FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers
Brett

Brett Gillard
leon

My FC Business Sedan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 06:10:06 AM »

Wink Your not wrong Brett as soon as I heard about the magazine I went out and got one sorry two copies.
I think the great story both Graham,s gave did our cars justice and I'm sure all of us proud to have such cars. Smiley
Very good boys 10 out of 10 for that. Smiley
Even the editorial wasn't bad. Smiley
Regards. Leon
gp
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 08:02:22 PM »

Thanks guys,
I'm pleased to have the opportunity to have my car featured in a magazine. It makes all the hard work worthwhile.

Cheers,

Graham
graham_fuller
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006, 08:28:22 PM »

Thanks guys
As Graham has said it makes all those hours spent in the garage worthwhile.The magazine sure did a top job.
Cheers,
Graham
FC_Driver
nsw-club

Model: FC

We Love our FC...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2006, 02:11:10 AM »

Hi All
Great to see our fellow club members with their cars so well done.......and I enjoyed the P76 article with a fellow member of the other motering club I belong to.
So for us it was a real enjoyable issue.
"Isn't it good to have such a great interest"
Bruce & Jan..............(me & mrs Fc-driver... Grin)
Johns

Model: something else...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 03:44:37 AM »

Gawd,

If its not grey ones, its blue ones Roll Eyes Grin Grin

Great article fellas. Graham you need to dress your car up a bit, how about some accessories? Wink

Cheers
John

Now that I've got the beige with the grey, I'm looking for the cream, the bone, the ivory and the off white
Motörhead

D-Generation X

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2006, 05:28:52 AM »

.......and I enjoyed the P76 article with a fellow member of the other motering club I belong to.

The P76 article was definitely a great one, especially as the P76 featured was one of the rare-as-hens-teeth Aspen Green Targa Florios. Don't get me wrong, I've always admired the P76 (me and an old mate used to bush-bash a P76 V8 Super in our teens) but it's obvious to the average (un)trained Aussie male eye (namely MEEE!!!! Grin) that the FE/FC's are somewhat more aesthetically pleasing .... none of the P76's 'big hips' look in a FE/FC.

Congrats to Graham & Graham for having such beautiful FE/FC's (and keeping them that way).

Regards ...... Pete

The Quiet One
The Cynical One
The Dark One
surferboy
wa-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

10,000 POINTS !

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2006, 02:00:18 AM »

congrats Graham & Graham on a really good article and pics.(another magazine to put in the "collectables" pile)

Graham
Cool Cool Cool

cruisin's great with a 58
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: