FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 23, 2024, 06:23:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: and here we go again  (Read 2960 times)
stu+ton

drive it like it might get stolen tomorrow

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2006, 09:58:00 PM »

hullo people, my name is stu.
i'm looking for a fe or fc wagon for the rest of my life.
i've owned an EH ute (pictures coming) for the last, oh i don't know, since 1993, but need, and would love, a wagon.
i've had a couple of surfboards dissapear fom the ute and so no longer take more than one. i miss my quiver. the right board on the right day. blah blah blah.
any way the dog,(labrador/boxer) is a sook and dosen't even like the back of a convertable morris minor, kept on the street in collingwood, sometimes packed full of camping gear for the long weekend, driven all the way to the murry .

if you could have any wagon in the universe what would you choose....
the rod? the custom? the street machine? rat?
concourse(?)?
i want a FE or FC.
it's a daily driver. never painted. needs a new motor. engineered for a red, 179 HP, trimatic, brakes too big(HQ). red steelies, white lines, no hub caps, never to be repainted. family friend.
i live in collingwood, melbourne, will travell. tow. say hullo.
like some advice about sensible mods.
sedan delivery?
not a fast car driver.....sleek and modern.
VW Kombi boy, (1964 delux micro bus) person in the past.
i love things i can fix my self.
primative technology.
any information to the whereabouts of my new friend would be much appreciated. all of these criteria are flexible but rust free, or almost, is important to me. but then you never know.
anybody wanna buy a ute?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 03:15:51 AM by stu+ton » Logged
mikenmel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 01:05:57 AM »

I have an Fe Sedan which i take the back seat out to fit my boards in - You can view it here if you are interested

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=3040752

or on this website

http://www.fefcholden.org.au/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=c4sale;action=display;num=1145795913

Regards Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: