FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 06, 2024, 06:31:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: One of my sheds  (Read 8023 times)
cajerridoc
sa-club

Model: FE and FC

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2006, 01:54:31 AM »

An even dozen

The sticker says "I'd rather push my Ford than drive a Holden". I agree, I'd rather they pushed their Ford than drive MY Holdens!
minifcvan
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 02:38:28 AM »

Grin Grin ; no need to brag lol lol lol. what a collection. your a lucky man....most look drivable aswell.can you tell me how many go and how many are projects. not a bad size shed either.. cheers mark Grin Grin
Blown_FC

FC Holdens & Mini Coopers....Cars of the Century

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 02:43:56 AM »

That's not a shed........that's a bl**dy MUSEUM !

Not even a spec of dirt on the brick paved floor......how awesome....well done.

Are there plans in place for these cars, or are you collecting ?

Mark
fe hotrod

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 08:09:02 AM »

;)all i can say is "DROOOOOOOOOL" Tongue with a bit of homer simpson dribble exiting the corner of my mouth!!!now tell me you cant be married??lol nice collection more information please...........cheers jamie Wink
greyone

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2006, 08:12:16 AM »

love the canopy on the ute any more photos of it
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2006, 08:52:49 AM »

What's in the other shed(s)?

Burnsy

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2006, 09:20:01 AM »

An even dozen

Holy crap I think there breeding Shocked

Mike
cajerridoc
sa-club

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2006, 09:43:04 AM »

Six are registered, 1 is spares, 1 is for sale and 4 are projects.

I have been happily married for 17 years and recently built the wife and kids their own shed 20 X 40 feet. The secret is to be fare to all , oh yes, and both work.

I have 2 other sheds and 2 carports.

My plan is to collect one of each of the models offered in the FE and FC range. ie Standard, Business and Special Sedans, Standard and Special Wagon, Ute and Panel Van. A total of 7 in each of FE and FC. I am missing an FC Business Sedan. Of course I have some extras for spares and also an FC Vanette.

I am not braging, just letting you know why there are not so many FE and FC's around. The collection has come from 5 States and one Territory.

Sadly they are not breeding, if anything they are slowly deminising as 2 (or more) become 1.

Just in case it is not clear what the shed was built for in the future, I wrote "FE" and "FC" in the pavers when I laid the floor.

Robin

The sticker says "I'd rather push my Ford than drive a Holden". I agree, I'd rather they pushed their Ford than drive MY Holdens!
customFC
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2006, 01:00:52 PM »

Damn fine shed and cool collection.
Thanks for sharing the pics.
Regards
Alex

minifcvan
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2006, 10:02:44 PM »

thanks for the update. once again your a lucky man. my girly and i want to buy a fc/fe every year as i retirement fund and of course we need a bigger shed Grin Grin Grin
cajerridoc
sa-club

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2006, 04:51:06 AM »

This shed is designed for storage only and is 63 x 25 feet, just long enough and wide enough to hold 12 FE's and FC's with a bit of room to move around. There are 3 sliding doors on each end. I got the seconds pavers for around $18 per square metre, a lot cheaper than cementing the floor and easy to lay your self.

I have some more photos of the green ute with the canopy, it will take a while to get them posted, my old computer doesn't talk to the digital camera.

As for what is in the other sheds, well obviously, more FE's and FC's. I will get you some pics or you could come and have a look yourself.

Robin
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 04:57:17 AM by cajerridoc » Logged

cajerridoc
sa-club

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2006, 08:57:19 AM »

Some pics of the ute with the canopy. It used to belong to 4hammers in the old days.

Robin

HARKO
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2006, 01:24:55 PM »

If only the canopy could talk Smiley
Had you ever cursed it 4hammers , Maybe it could tell us a few stories about argument's in the front seat it had overheard Smiley

Truly awesome shed cajerridoc ,Im in awe ...
Im flat out building in a confined space and aspire toward having a larger space but cant believe having space just to store stuff will ever happen .Smiley Thanks for the pic's ,Stuff like this is always good to sway the missus just that little bit further....
REDMR2RED
vic-club

Model: FC

FC Ute's d'best

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2006, 11:49:14 AM »

I believe that canopy belonged to my Ute I purchased from Ace in NSW who purchased it from 4hammers in Tassy.  I had no need of it, so bought my FC Ute sans canopy.  So yes I'm sure it could tell a story or two.

Kevin

1959 FC Holden Ute
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2006, 08:58:24 AM »

Trust me, Harko. The canopy won't talk Wink Wink Cheesy

Bloody cool canopy though. Has a nice little story to it. The old guy who had it, got it built by a guy in Queenstown apparently. The plans were available from you local Holden dealer & he got this guy in Queenstown to build it. Just like a boat inside, ribbed & all.
He used to use it on occasssion for sleeping in when camping/fishing. He had a scar on his forehead, from one night, when sleeping with his head down near the rear of the cab, he sat up too fast & cracked his head on that part under the rear window. Gashed his forehead really badly. Needed stiches.  Shocked Shocked

Rob J

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
JB
Guru

Model: FE

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2006, 12:15:56 PM »

Don'y worry about  the canopy... I remember the ute... Sonja is just sittin here saying isn't that the one you first took me home in!  Grin

Phone +64 223509263
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: