FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:44:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: NOS Nasco seatbelts.....Mint.  (Read 3948 times)
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

Model: FE

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2005, 10:59:47 PM »

Hi.
I have a NOS Nasco seat belt, still in original box, with all nuts & bolts + the genuine fitting instructions which are for EJ EH. BUT, these belts are also for the previous models as well. They were retro fitted on the FE FC & FB. They were standard accessory on EK as well. These would look magic in an FE or FC, as they have the big shiny NASCO diamond on the top flip. This belt is a "Lap" belt. Mint condition. I actually have 3 belts, all in the same condition, but at this stage, only want to sell one, unless I get an offer I can't refuse. I was planning to use them in my EH, but am unsure if I will.
The boxes are a work of art on their own.

If interested, send me a PM. I am asking $300 for the first belt. If you want all 3, submit an offer I cannot refuse. Remember, these belts are NOS, MINT in the BOX. You will NOT find better & nothing comes close to the genuine article.

I am offerring these on here, not ebay for the sake of trying to be helpful..........also, my camera is broken Wink

Thanks,
Rob J

p.s. Please, no "Wowsers" exclaiming their chargrin & amazment over the price Roll Eyes

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 04:48:32 AM »

They're Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone!  !  ! Grin Grin

Rob J
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 04:48:51 AM by 4hammers » Logged

RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 05:43:24 AM »

Wow, for sale less than 6 hours.  Can't do that on Ebay, eh?

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 07:15:42 AM »

Too true my friend!
Part of the deal was a big kiss from the buyer & how can I resist that!? Shocked Grin Grin
They will be at Phillip Island in a sweet FC wagon.

Actually, I think it is only 2 that have gone, so one may still be up for grabs. Get in fast if you want it, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Rob J
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 07:50:03 AM by 4hammers » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 08:23:42 AM »

Hi, I know this is a long shot but I'm searching for 1 Nasco seat belt buckle. I am happy to pay top dollar for the correct piece if anyone knows of one, Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: