FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:40:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Nationals Update  (Read 45737 times)
fc104

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2006, 06:32:03 AM »

There are 92 days, thats right, only 92 days till the Nationals.

For those that aren't on the mailing list, please see the Nationals Update below from Tony.

Hello fellow FE-FC Enthusiasts,

THE TIME DRAWS NEAR!

The 11th FE-FC Nationals at Phillip Island hosted by the FE-FC Holden Car Club of Victoria Inc. over the Easter long weekend are getting closer.

The Nationals officially start on Friday 14th April with a welcome dinner and finishes on Monday 17th April at Holden's Proving Ground, Lang Lang where lunch will also be provided by the Victorian Club.  

Entries close with last mail on 31st January 2006.  So far we have received entries from ACT, S.A., N.S.W., Qld, W.A. and of course Victoria.  We are hoping to get entries from Tasmania too, so if you're from our Southernmost State, this will be a great opportunity to take part in a Nationals which is close by and won't be held in this State again for another 10 years.  This will be the 4th time Victoria has hosted the Nationals and also the first time that the Nationals have been held on an island, and so far south!  

These Nationals will be extra special to celebrate the anniversary of the FE's release in 1956 which also coincided with Melbourne hosting the Olympic Games.  Saturday night's dinner will include an Olympic Theme fancy dress (ie. dress in Gold, Silver or Bronze or Olympic theme).

For the 2006 Nationals, we have invited other car Clubs which cater for FE-FC's in addition to the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia.

Attached is the itinerary, entry form, accommodation information, details of penguin parade trip and apparel & merchandise order form.  All apparel and merchandise must be pre-ordered.  This information and more is available from the website: http://www.fefcholdenvic.org.au or you can ring Tony or Dina on (03) 9785-1015 or 0412 360 992.

All the best,
Tony Galea,
President.
GOA350
vic-club

FE's are great when they've got a V8

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2006, 10:04:45 AM »

c'mon everyone who hasn't entered yet, there's only elleven days to go to enter, and if you miss out then you're going to miss out on the best time of your life. Take it from me, I went to my first one last year and had the best time. My wife had such a good time she let me buy another car to do up just for her.
   So if you are thinking about it then do yourself a favour and enter.
           Cheers Scott
graham_fuller
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2006, 12:32:23 PM »

sent my Cheque today come on guys not much time left.
Cheers,
Graham
NascoHunter
vic-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2006, 03:15:22 PM »

10 days to go till entries close and 85 more sleeps till the Nationals. Who's counting ?
 Back to bed
    Tony. Roll Eyes
Phantom

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2006, 10:31:09 PM »

Cheque will be in the mail first thing Monday morning, continental all booked and ready to go , cant wait
                                   Cheers Rusty

Bogans rule
NascoHunter
vic-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2006, 12:09:05 PM »

Entries are rolling in at a good pace and we're pleased to announce that we finally have an entry from Tassie with an FC!  Great to see.  Come on you Taswegians - what are you waiting for?  If we could get an entry from the NT it would be a truly National event - that might be something to work on for the future.  
Until next update
Cheers,
Tony.
NascoHunter
vic-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2006, 12:28:40 PM »

Hi all,
    Entries  are closing soon and to date we have 77 entries. Only 23 more to go for the magic 100. Get your entry in and be part of it.  Cheers Tony.                                              
NascoHunter
vic-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2006, 10:59:21 AM »

With 74 days to go till the Nats and only 3 days until entries close we have 88 confirmed entries and the goal of 100 FE-FC draws closer!
This will be a first for the FE-FC Nationals; to have over 100 FE-FC's in the one spot at the same time!

Until the next update, Keep Holden On!
Tony Galea.
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2006, 01:01:25 PM »

Hey Tony.
Thanks for the update.
88 entries thus far.....great stuff!
You haven't got my entry yet, as i'm just putting it in the mail. Perhaps I will be the magical 100th entrant.
Regards
Alex

TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2006, 01:21:46 PM »

74 days...ahh so much to do so little time. you havent recieved ours yet either, will give the entry form to you tomorrow  Embarrassed

tests have proven that the final words before a fatal urban car crash are "OH ****"

in a rural car crash they are " Hold my stubby and watch this for skill!"
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2006, 09:39:16 PM »

Two FEs from my camp, the Black Sedan and the Ute (I hope  Grin ) forms to be Express Posted on Monday.

graham_fuller
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2006, 02:17:24 AM »

How are we going for FE numbers anywhere near 50?
Cheers,
Graham
collecta
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2006, 05:13:55 AM »

Im bringing my FE ute entry forms almost on its way Grin
cheers
Scott

i collect old holdens coz they never die!
NascoHunter
vic-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2006, 11:09:31 AM »

Another day closer,
              Today we picked up another 8 entries at the Vic Holden day. This brings the total to 96 entries.
 Dina is processing all entries forms and we should have a break down of how many FE's and FC's soon.
 Till the next up date
    Tony.  Grin
NascoHunter
vic-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2006, 08:00:00 AM »

Time draws near.  The latest update is that we have 98 confirmed entries and the promise of more to come.
Break up (briefly) is;
FE's 42 (Stock, 20 Modified 22)
FC's 48 (Stock, 23 Modified 25)
State break up is;
ACT 8
NSW 20
Qld 5
SA 4
Tas 1
Vic 55
WA 5

We will reach our goal of 100 entries, but we're still looking for more FE's to make that magical 50!
Cheers,
Tony.
NascoHunter
vic-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2006, 02:47:46 PM »

The mailbox was full and the phone was almost on melt down with the last minute rush. Picked up another 19 entries last night which bring our total so far to 117 entries and wait for it more to come.
We now have 48 FE and 61 FC ACT 11 NSW 24 QLD 5
SA 8 TAS 1 VIC 63 and WA 5. WE still need 2 more FE to make the magic 50. Today is the official entries cut off, but we will be accepting entrant forms that make the Vic club mailbox by FRIDAY 3rd FEBRUARY.
 Only 70 more sleeps
   Till the next up date
     Tony Galea. Wink
graham_fuller
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2006, 07:18:17 PM »

Tony great to hear 48 FE'S and a record number of entries. Do we love our cars and the nats or What. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! Grin
cheers,
Graham
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2006, 10:17:05 PM »

I know of one more FE (not mine, my form is in) sent Express yesterday.  Will be there today.  So make that 49....

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
FE_STD_WAGON
qld-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2006, 11:41:33 AM »

Don't tell me 49 fe's as I so much wanted to bring down my fe ute [stock daily driver ] but couldn't find a driver Cry that would have been 50

Mick
NascoHunter
vic-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2006, 12:34:30 PM »

Hi Mick,
      Don't worry we now have over 50 FE's. When we first said we would like to get 50 FE's people though we were dreaming. Well the dream has come true.
Looks like we are going to have about 130 entries. Who would ever thought we would have over 100 FE's & FC's at the Nationals. People should  remember we are a 2 model car club that ran from 1956-1959. Unlike the FX-FJ that ran from 1948-1956.
Cheers
  Tony
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: