FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 22, 2024, 05:27:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: More Brocky's Big Day Out pics..  (Read 2301 times)
20.4_seconds

The ox is slow, but the earth is patient!

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2005, 07:39:18 AM »

Just a few more of this panel van, owner's name is" Ange"  and he will visit this site and the FBEK one, He did all the work on this car and it is truly something to be proud of, his attention to detail is second to none...
Can some of you guy's point him in the right direction when he makes an appearance as he didn't know anything about either website or club.

Nick

All I  want for Christmas is a Smiths clock bracket and knurled knobs
HARKO
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 12:57:07 PM »

Love the pics Nick and looking forward to getting Ange in here so I can lead him astray and maybe take 10 inches out of that there roof Smiley
Check out the speed he was doing on show ,110 mph isnt to shabby , My guess is he blew out the cobwebs on the way to the show and there was one little one that held the needle in an awesome position.

Love the airbags on the caravan too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: