FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 12:53:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: i'll get there one day!  (Read 9782 times)
gree

chopped greens

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2002, 04:01:08 AM »

hey all,

a couple of shots of my fc. obviously the second one is what i hope to get to one day..... i'll keep on practising with that welder!!!

Grin

simon
craiga
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2002, 09:12:45 AM »

G'Day Gree,

Coooooool car. I think I saw it at the Nat's out Windsor way last year?

Save those pennies quick, cause I can't wait to see it in the flesh when its a 2 door chop.

Drop in and see us at the club someday. Even if you just come along to one of the runs.

Cheers,

CraigA.

gree

chopped greens

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2002, 09:21:31 AM »

Save those pennies quick, cause I can't wait to see it in the flesh when its a 2 door chop.

Drop in and see us at the club someday. Even if you just come along to one of the runs.

thanks Craig.

it is a fun car to drive, though i am not quite game enough to cut it just yet!!!! i would enjoy coming to a club meeting, and definately a run. i have been trying to get there for a few months but something always comes up......

hopefully next time!  
simon Roll Eyes

simon
HARKO
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2002, 11:41:26 AM »

Hey simon ,
               I checked out your swap site at the all Holden day-Love the car ,excelent styling cues and colour -Ive always loved that shade of frog but never been game enough to spray one of my own ,Ihad the chopped ek in battlescar black and fire with the broken screen ,if you spotted it

Harko
customFC
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2002, 10:12:02 PM »

Hi Simon.
Your car is still looking cool. Love the design exercise. That will be even cooler if you ever get to do that chop. Love the rear side window, just like the Matranga Merc.
Would love to see you come along to a club run.
Welcome to the club discussion board.
Regards
Alex
« Last Edit: May 24, 2002, 10:14:04 PM by custom_fc » Logged

smithy
Guru

yeah its purple !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2002, 01:24:44 AM »

hey simon, very very sweet looking ride  Cool, love the concept mate. hope you get there. im in the middle of a ground up rebuild with one day hoping to take a couple of inches from the roof myself but first i just want to drive the thing again.
good luck
dean

i may be getting older, but i refuse to grow up!
gree

chopped greens

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2002, 05:36:20 AM »

thanks everyone for your comments!

every single time i get behind the wheel (which is practically every day) i just imagine i am looking out of a windshield those few inches lower.

anyone want to buy an ej project car and contribute to the fc's future?!!? Grin

and harko, yes i saw your ute, i couldn't look away! it was the first ek ute i have seen chopped (in the flesh) so cool. it isn't red now by any chance is it?

simon
Paul Buckley
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2002, 10:12:27 PM »

Simon,

just a question.....?

What computer programme did you use to modify your FC......it looks way to real.......I want that programme so I can do some mods to my FE ute.......

can you help me out there....? Smiley
gree

chopped greens

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2002, 03:26:31 AM »

i used adobe photoshop. it is a simle process of cutting out sections, putting them on new layers, then using the ruber stamp tool (which clones areas) to fill in the gaps. so any cuts made on the photo would be very similar to any cuts made on the car.

simon
craiga
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2002, 08:01:51 AM »

Guys,

I too use Photoshop 6.0 and find it very good. All the Poo Mobile images in the Photo section have been done in this program.

Within reason I don't mind doing mods to pictures of FE and FC vehicles. In fact I quite enjoy it. Its very satisfying to get a standard car and completely modify it to somebody's requirements. I just did one for a regular user of the boards which I think was just fantastic. Can't say too much but if this car gets built it will blow people away. It took a few goes for me to get it to his requirements but this method is much better than cutting up a car and then finding it looks crap.

If you supply an image and a list of mods and colour(s) I can usually do something for you. Even if you just want to see your car in a selected colour scheme before its painted I can help. Standard cost is one VB at next years Nationals Grin

Donations to the 'Get Craig Pissed' fund  Cool are fully tax deductable.

I will respect your ownership of the ideas and pictures and will only post them for general viewing if you say so.

If you haven't had a look at the paint tools check this out http://www.eposode.com/fc_final/paint_tools.html Allows you to paint various FE FC models in different standard (or close to standard) paint schemes.

Cheers,

Craig.
Hewart
nsw-club

Model: FC

Holden on forever...

profile.php?id=1071847991 hewart
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2002, 07:41:47 AM »

Hey gree.....
You don't really need to do the chop mate... I reckon she looks pretty cool as is... Wink I actually thought that the original pic you've got there had already been "photoshoped"......  It's got a look to it that makes want to see it in a gangster movie or something....  Tongue
Cool car...!! Can't wait to see it in the flesh....

Hewart...

HARKO
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2002, 02:11:41 AM »

Hi Gree juz foolin around with the beast ,Kinda get's a Pontiac kinda feel hey
See if you can pick what I've done...Harko

normd

6 in a row , the way to "GO"

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2002, 10:39:49 AM »

Hey Craig
             Thanks for the link to the colour schemes, now I know what my car originally looked like. It was "Dutchess Green" , on my PC it looks like a very pale blue ,  (still like the "Chrome Yellow") hehehe

Norm d

I Love My "FC" 192 . Old but still a "Rev Head"

R.I.P. Norm - A Great Mate to Everyone on the Forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: