FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 09:50:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 10th Nationals Commemorative Print *NOW AVAILABLE*  (Read 6551 times)
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« on: July 27, 2005, 03:57:18 AM »

The poster print commemorating the 10th FE-FC Holden Nationals is now available for purchase to members of all clubs.

The poster is printed on top-quality photography paper, and measures approximately 75cm across and 30cm tall.

As you can see from the sample below, it is based on a panorama of Dalgety Oval from the Sunday, with inset images including both Grand Champions, the Saturday Show 'n' Shine and the Cruise.  It is finished in the official colours and logo of the event, and will look fantastic framed on the wall of your "games room".

These posters are available at the bargain price of $15.00ea, unframed.
Bulk orders (10 or more) ordered and paid for by the various clubs will be shipped flat at no extra charge.
Individual orders will be shipped rolled in post-pak cylinders at an additional cost of:

$7 for 1 to 3 posters
$10 for 4 to 7 posters
$15 for 8 or 9 posters

There are only limited numbers of these posters available, so get your club's order in early to avoid disappointment.  Send a cheque (and delivery details) to:

[box]FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW
P.O. Box 609
PARRAMATTA NSW 2124[/box]
Note also that a portion of the proceeds of the sale of these posters will be donated to the FE-FC Holden Car Club of Victoria towards the 11th Nationals.  So support the cause and buy one Wink or more Grin

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 09:57:26 AM »

Thanks Victoria and Western Australia for their recent bulk orders, which have been posted.  Tony has received the Vic order, hopefully the others will cross the Nullarbor in time for the WA Club meeting.

Numbers of these posters are limited.  We urge the other clubs that have not yet ordered prints to do so soon.  At only $15 each, they are a bargain-priced memento of the fantastic 10th Nationals.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
wombat69

I would rather push my holden that drive in a ford

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 04:57:07 AM »

Thanks Ret for the posters today and if anyone wants one i suggest you get one because they are excellent better then i thought they would be.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 05:05:10 AM by wombat69 » Logged
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 06:22:54 AM »

*** FEW REMAINING ***

After receiving their initial batches, both Victoria and WA have placed follow-up orders, which have since been filled.  Thanks guys for your support, we're glad you like the posters.

However, there aren't very many posters remaining.

So I recommend that if members of the other clubs wish to purchase a poster or two, that you do so soon.  You can post a cheque to the NSW Club, or do a direct deposit if you prefer.  Send me an email to get our A/C details for the latter option.

cheers
RET

surferboy
wa-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

10,000 POINTS !

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 02:58:29 PM »

Had mine framed and it has pride of place on "office"wall
Cool Cool Cool

cruisin's great with a 58
Sarge
Guru

My 57 & Old No 7 all a Man Need's

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2005, 10:46:10 AM »

Bump

Mark Lees Tallerbudgera Queensland
        0421 165 351
Holden Classics; a BREED above the rest
collecta
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2005, 12:57:18 PM »

Good on ya  T.
i saw one at our last club meeting and just had to have one even if i did not attend the nats.
cant wait to frame it and hang it like surferboy.
cheers
Scott

i collect old holdens coz they never die!
Sarge
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2005, 09:49:55 AM »

Scott
      I have already cleared a place on the wall.

Cheers
Sarge

0421 165 351
collecta
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2006, 01:33:58 PM »

Ive cleared a space and hung it ...
hows yours goin T.
cheers
Scott

i collect old holdens coz they never die!
Sarge
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2006, 10:03:16 PM »

My oldest son is a glasier, he has my print at work instead of a matt boarder between the frame and the print he is marking a 50mm mirror border with a jarra frame around that. Then it's on the wall it goes, should look good the way Ben has described the way he is going to frame it. Iam excited. Wink

Sarge

0421 165 351
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: