FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:31:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Ute side mirrors  (Read 2698 times)
Tony Mudie
« on: April 27, 2000, 12:00:00 PM »

can anybody tell me what the "standard" side mirrors are for FC utes. ie: mudguard mounted, door, or drain guard mounted? thanks
Tony
Richard Thomas (Guest)
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2000, 12:00:00 PM »

Hi there Tony,
The answser to your question is that there really isn't any answer.  No FE or FC Holden was fitted with wing-mirrors as standard.  A number of varieties were produced and sold under the Nasco brand by GMH, and many more were available, produced by companies like Wibroc and Cyplas etc.  But at the end of the day none of them were specifically for utes or sedans.
By the way, I will have a look at home this weekend, I'm sure I have taken photos of utes done in two-tone styling that I have seen.  I will email you if I find any so you can see what the finished result typically looks like.  I have actually seen one done in Adobe Beige and Olinda Green as it happens.
Hope that helps, Richard.
Ken McLean
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2000, 12:00:00 PM »

According to the parts book, the ute and van have a drivers side mirror as standard equipment. Part # 7384468. This is a guard mounted mirror, very short curved stem with round mirror head with NASCO stamped on the back. Regards Ken
Tony Mudie
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2000, 12:00:00 PM »

thanks Ken, I'll follow it up
Richard Thomas (Guest)
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2000, 12:00:00 PM »

Well I've learnt something today too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: