FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 21, 2024, 07:42:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Station Sedan, Vic Reg  (Read 2580 times)
fcstationsedan

View Profile WWW
« on: May 19, 2005, 11:11:54 AM »

I have for reluctant sale my FC Holden Station Sedan as seen on my avatar to left and the pic below. I am asking $5000 o.n.o.

Car has full Victorian Rego. Has excellent running grey motor and 3 speed but with modern alternator, power boosted brakes and halogen headlights. Fitted with 14" mags and radials. Painted turquoise and white. Runs and drives really well and could drive interstate no problem. Not an immaculate concourse car but a nice head turning car which I use regularly. Has does have some minor rust. Only selling due to purchase of a Classic Chevy Wagon. Sadly I cannot keep them all!

For more info and pictures go to http://www.hot-rod.com.au/fc/fc.htm I will add some more photos soon. Please email me direct to dave@kustom.net or phone (03)54724003 or mobile 0417135240. Please no tyre kickers. Car is for genuine sale so genuine buyers only!

Dave
Former 1959 FC Station Sedan owner.
fcstationsedan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 10:13:14 AM »

Car has been SOLD to an Interstate member thanks.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 09:22:36 PM by fcstationsedan » Logged

Dave
Former 1959 FC Station Sedan owner.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: