FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 07:45:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Travel Troubles  (Read 2238 times)
JB
qld-club
Guru

Model: FE

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« on: April 02, 2005, 10:38:35 AM »

Talking of travel troubles...

Found that the tailshaft was too long by the leaking of fluid and the constant warning light from Merimbula to Melbourne... Thanks for dinner Scott!!!

Big thanks to Ken and Pete at Hoppers Stoppers who today took me in and kindly let me take up space in their workshop for a day.

Tailshaft out and shortened 30mm, new set of brake pads throughout, machined discs, and a new rear hose... Should get me home safely.

Stiil got to get some van springs as my "new" ones that I had made have sagged about 2 inches... bump stop city.

Jason.  Smiley

Phone +64 223509263
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 09:22:47 PM »

Hi Jason
Hope all is going well with your trip. Also hope Sonja has not run out of DVD's.

I finaly made it home last night. I had my harmonic balancer changed in Sydney whilst visiting relo's. I will leave that story for now.

I made it home thats all that matters and I had a great time on my epic  journey to and from the Nationals.

Cheers Jim

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
JB
qld-club
Guru

Model: FE

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 04:50:23 AM »

Good onya Jum...

Just been down to Bells beach today, so only about 4500km's until we get home.  Grin

Jason.

Phone +64 223509263
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: