FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 07, 2024, 04:29:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Burwood Fair  (Read 2696 times)
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2005, 05:39:08 AM »

HI All
  There will be a Fair and car display to be held on sunday 10/4/05 at Burwood Park opposite Westfields to enter the park you must enter via Park road and must be there between 7 am & 9:30am other wise you will not be allowed in it is a gold coin entry fee which will go to charity. There will be plenty to do and see on the day.
If you have a entry form could you please fill it in before you arive at the park.
THANK YOU WAYNE
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 12:12:23 AM »

HI ALL
    A reminder that this sunday is our run to Burwood Fair it will be a good day. For more info check the above details. Hope to see all there.
WAYNE
TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2005, 12:32:44 AM »

hey wayne where do we get an entry form, would be happy to come on the day, just how much is it to enter???

ps:how many fe-fc will there be?

tests have proven that the final words before a fatal urban car crash are "OH ****"

in a rural car crash they are " Hold my stubby and watch this for skill!"
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2005, 12:45:05 AM »

Entry form was in last month's issue of Sideplate, a copy of it is attached.  Entry is by gold coin donation, as Wayne mentioned.

I suspect you might want to note that this event is in Burwood NSW, not Burwood Victoria :-/

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
TorqueFC
Guru

Modified?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2005, 12:47:54 AM »

Sad Sad :(DAMN!!!!

thankz for the tip ret...cant imagine that we will be down

cheers
torque Sad

tests have proven that the final words before a fatal urban car crash are "OH ****"

in a rural car crash they are " Hold my stubby and watch this for skill!"
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2005, 01:45:58 AM »

Bloody long way round if you head down from where you are. Wink

NSW CLUB MEMBERS AND OTHER PROSPECTIVE ATTENDEES PLEASE NOTE!

The entry form speaks of pre-registration and faxing your entry form into IMC Productions.  You are welcome to do this if you wish, however it is not necessary.  I have spoken to the organiser, and informed him we expect 10-12 members on the day, and entries will be accepted on arrival as in years past.

However, it would be greatly appreciated by them if you could have your entry form already filled in when you arrive.  So fill it in now if you've just printed it out.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: