FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 28, 2024, 08:19:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: competitive market  (Read 1569 times)
NO NAME

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2005, 10:13:57 AM »

do a search for superchargers on ebay.com (not au) you will notice heaps of electric superchargers or plans to make them yourself.
every seller is dead certain that their variation is the only one that works and warns that everone elses doesn't.
I think the truth is none work but they are a great accessory for those into imitation turbo blow off valve  loudspeakers, self adhesive fuel caps, pretend disc rotors and super bright LED racing window washers.

FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 12:57:12 PM »

Aaah Leon
I remember ther stick on carbon fibre ricer fuel cap, now that was one of your hot topics, it did gather a few jokes and additional photos of upmarked transfer ricer modifications.

I look forward to meeting you at the nationals, you never now you may have traded in the flame throwers for one of those hi pitch ricer blow off valves by then.

Cheers Jim

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: