FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 28, 2024, 03:21:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Help needed  (Read 2014 times)
mishell224

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2004, 12:42:25 PM »

hi again guys
ok after searching every link i could find i cant find what im after so i thought go to the "wealth of info" site and ask very nicely for your help. found these today ratting my dads shed (turning into quite a little goldmine that shed lol )
the first pic im querying has the badges (cant find a thing on them) and the handle he reckons is from fj? also the medical badge has the letters AIMLT round the bottom with a microscope above it? the other 2 are radios that we found prolly crap but worth asking about anyway

ooo and another question on eh grill badges there is like a small see through hole at the top? on the back there is a locking thingy on the bottom bar holding the emblem in, should there be one on the top? i found 2 of them and both have nothing at the top and the emblem  then falls forward a little from the bracket at the top only?

any information is greatly appreciated

thanks
graham_fuller
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 09:34:13 PM »

Ok,
The handle is an FJ nasco door pull handle ,mounted inside,the "H" Medallion is from an FB EK hub cap (nasco accessory.Don't know what the other badge is.The radios look as though they would fit FE/FC,I have an AWA cruiser in my FE very similar to that 1 but I think they would both fit.The EH badge would have the same clip at the top as the bottom,sounds like its been broken off.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Graham
PS Sounds like a great shed!
mishell224

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2004, 11:03:37 PM »

Thanks Graham!

I knew you guys would know

Just a bit of usless info I feel like sharing lol
Dads "shed" is  really one  4 bay shed one 6 bay shed, a pergola (was handy at the time) and wherever else it dropped. He moved form a house in the burbs 7 years ago to the "country" cause he needed more room,
it took a flat top truck to move the motors, 72 fit  on it btw, he had 4 sims industrial bins for the usless bits, 1 sims for aluminium alone, im sure he said there was 50 44gallon drums that went down there and after 12 months he said any unopened we could have (yeah right) 7 years later theres about 12 to go, dad has raced since he was a younging starting out in fj's and progressing through most holdens, all us kids owned holdens of some sort so the spare parts range is kinda huge. A quick scrounge yesterday netted 5 of those "H" thingys, 2 FJ axles, 2 bonnet spears for a EH and we wernt really looking hard....so yeah dad has a pretty good "shed" lol
Most things Im finding will prolly end up on ebay cause if i dont start moving some of this stuff now imagine in another 20 years whats gonna be there OMG!

thanks for reading my trivia
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2004, 12:06:22 PM »

I think the crossed flags emblem was an aftermarket item for FJ, just for dress up.
The H medalions should get a fair price on ebay.
Be sure to clean them up before listing.
Haven't seen any on ebay lately, so your timing should be good.
Regards
Alex
« Last Edit: November 25, 2004, 12:07:13 PM by custom_fc » Logged

mishell224

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2004, 12:43:56 PM »

thanks again for your help
much appreciated Grin
mishell224

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile