FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:10:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Red FE Customised  (Read 6785 times)
Doug Allchin
« on: February 12, 2002, 03:40:51 AM »

Red FE International headlights,Fluted bonnet ,Vauxhall tailights,panned rear,chromed wheels,-traded in Townsville 1966--Vic rego.     What happend to my car ?
Still think about it , where did it end up.  Pls contact and let me know.  Any Info gratefully received. Cry Cry
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2002, 05:32:17 AM »

1966 ?

Good on you for customising a relatively new car, or did you mean 1996 ?   Grin

RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2002, 01:23:41 PM »

Hey Doug
Don't worry about what happened to your old car......just build another one today. Sounds like it was a cool car in it's day and would be just as cool today.
Regards
Alex
(4 headlights 4 ever)
P.S. Got any photos. You can email me on customfc@rodrun.com
« Last Edit: February 15, 2002, 01:25:21 PM by custom_fc » Logged

bluey

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2002, 04:27:55 AM »

Thanks Alex
Not sure I have the heart.   Will post a pics. when I know how.    Was pretty wild in its day ,and was second only to a yellow fj from perfectune at fishermans bend Vic (dragstrip ).    To do trip up North ,did remove cam and carbies,but still had big bore,and a head that I spent months on grinding and polishing.   Read on chat re repco crossflow heads--- in my day 60 "s ,a head was obtainable for 500 quid ( $1,000 ) .  When I got married ,had a Jag box ready to go in, chopped bell housing off holden box to make adaptor,machined main shaft of jag to take holden clutch,and was ready to rock and roll--- only shortened tailshaft to do,but never happened --- the power of a skirt ?
Anyway thanks
Bluey Cool
craiga
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2002, 04:37:24 AM »

Bluey,

If you have a copy of the photo you can email it to Richard (Administrator) or to myself or Alex and we will make sure it gets posted.

I'm sure everybody would love to see the photos of it.

This sure was some cool car  Cool

Cheers,

Craig.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: