FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 10:47:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: My Poo Mobile  (Read 11353 times)
craiga
« on: February 08, 2002, 09:21:50 AM »

Pictures of my Corsair Tan over Indian Ivory FC Special Sedan which I have owned sinced the early '80's. Basically standard except EH 149 and carpet.

My then girlfriend, now wife, bought this for me from a car yard on Parramatta Road in Sydney for $1300.00. (Who says they are good for nothing except mowing the lawn;D)

Recently re-registered after a 10 year period parked in the garage. Removed the spiders and wasp's nests, and off she went.

At the last FE FC Nationals there was an identical car from Queensland, which shows more than one person was attracted to this lovely shade of Tan. Should have been more of it Wink

Ed
Guru

Model: FE

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2002, 09:39:31 PM »

thats a cracker of a poo mobile... can u repost it as a 2 door with a chopped roof and scallops?
I liked your flame job post! Grin

in the shed
craiga
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2002, 11:06:54 PM »

I have the virtual gas axe out as we speak  Cool

The next incarnation of the poo mobile is coming!!!
craiga
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2002, 11:49:42 PM »

Here it is. The chopped 2 door poo mobile. Grin

« Last Edit: April 23, 2002, 12:36:19 AM by ret » Logged
JB
Guru

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2002, 03:28:36 AM »

The that's a beast!!!!!!!
Poo mobile to Poo rocket  Cool

Phone +64 223509263
sgo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2002, 08:21:09 AM »

This must have been a really popular colour scheme as nearly every car I looked at when I was searching for an FC was the same! I eventually got one , with the colours reversed to yours.
The last 12 months have been spent fitting a v6 etc. and its just about finished.

craiga
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2002, 08:50:21 AM »

Great news, more Tan and White cars  Grin

There are two more cars in the N.S.W club that are reverse to mine- Indian Ivory over Corsair Tan. I have seen 3 other cars the same as mine so it proves, Corsair Tan is an attractive colour. If only I could convince the rest of the guys in the N.S.W Club of this Wink

Where abouts are you? Could you post a photo?

Cheers,

Craig.
sgo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2002, 08:28:54 AM »

I'll have to organise some photo's and will post them then. I'm near Torquay, Geelong, Victoria.
Cheers,George.

Photo is now posted, as 59 FC.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2002, 06:25:55 AM by sgo » Logged

craiga
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2002, 10:48:30 AM »

Poo mobile returns, limo style  Grin

RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2002, 12:17:56 AM »

An April Fool's joke if ever I saw one.  Poo Limo?  How about Beige Barge!  Or "Constipation", for a stretched poo  Lips sealed

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
craiga
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2002, 06:13:09 AM »

For rent. Poo camper.  Cool

« Last Edit: April 23, 2002, 12:34:27 AM by ret » Logged
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2002, 11:13:41 PM »

Stupendous!  ROTFLMAO.

And it's even got poo go-faster stripes on the camper.  What more could you ask for?  Except maybe some chrome....

RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
customFC
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2002, 01:47:26 PM »

Wow, that would be great for the trip to Qld for the next Nats. I'm digging out the Oxy torch......where's the cutting tip.....Oh there it is....All set, I"M ON MY WAY OVER TO GIVE YOU A HAND. Make sure your home or I'll start without you.
Regards
Alex

craiga
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2002, 09:06:27 AM »

This is the Poo Mobile in 1985. Chromies fitted on the way to the city (Sydney) for a cruise. Its amazing how little Rare spares shopfront has changed in this time.

Don't you wish you could walk into this photo and through the front door of Rare spares. They actually had heaps of NOS stuff back then  Cry
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2002, 07:34:17 AM »

Thats a sharpe Fc mate . Im sure that radio will feel rite at home in her . After u left i found an unpitted fc boot bit you wanted also.  DO you think $840 for the boot and floor mats I want to buy is a fair price ? Id like your opinion. Seems some others think im being unrealistic for complaining about the price . what do you think.

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
craiga
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2002, 10:32:25 AM »

Hey Slim,

I tend to agree with most of what was said.

• They are quite pricey
  • They are good quality
  • I can't afford them because I too have a mortgage and a couple of kids Grin

I don't blame you for thinking twice about paying this sort of money, but if you want them bad enough you'll buy them. That's the car curse we have all got Wink

I have seen plenty of cars with them fitted and they look bloody good.

Thanks for finding that boot badge. Send me a private message with how much you want and I'll come down and see you again.

Cheers,

Craig.
normd

6 in a row , the way to "GO"

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2002, 11:12:04 AM »

Craig
       In the early 70's , there was a 2-door "FC sports sedan" (the back doors were welded in , great job)racing in Sydney. I believe it was owned by a fellow called "John Bourke" I have been looking for a pic of it that I took, it must be here somewhere.
      It was always immaculate and looked great, colour was Black with 10" chrome Mags , and the guards were hand beaten 4-6" to cover the wheels. I believe the car was sold and put back on the road (has anyone heard or seen it) It would be good to see it again as it was racing at the same time as mine was. If I find the pic I will send it to you.
Normd

I Love My "FC" 192 . Old but still a "Rev Head"

R.I.P. Norm - A Great Mate to Everyone on the Forum.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: