FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:23:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: UTe Convoy to the Clipsal 500  (Read 2574 times)
Cliffy

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2001, 01:31:38 AM »

Hello all FE-FC Holden owners. I thought that the folowing information may interest you.

In recognition of the Australian automotive icon the Ute and The Year of the Outback there will be a Ute Convoy to 2002 Clipsal 500.

On the 15th of March utes from all corners of Australia and of all makes and models will converge on Adelaide. There they will be involved in a Street Parade and be welcomed by a barbeque in the parklands.

Entrants receive 2 x Season General Admission tickets to the three day Clipsal 500 V8 Supercar event. (Value $180.50), 2 x exclusive Ute Convoy caps, 1 limited edition 2002 Clipsal 500 event poster, welcome barbecue on Friday, 15 March 2002, 2 tickets to the reserved viewing area at “Lee Kernaghan and Beccy Cole Live in Concert” at the Clipsal 500 track on Saturday night, 16 March 2002, a lap of the track for the top 20 utes participating in the Ute Convoy, priority parking area on track at the Clipsal 500 Adelaide, autograph sessions with top V8 Supercar drivers and Ute racers, entry into the random prize draw for the opportunity to win a Holden SS Ute valued at $39,000 (inc. on road costs and Government statutory charges), great giveaways and prizes for the various ute categories.

All this for $195.

For more details feel free to contact me (Matt) by email or phone (08) 84634662
Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: