FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 05:35:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Information on HR Wheels required please  (Read 1477 times)
conaghan11

One Day It'll Be Finished

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2004, 01:36:09 PM »

hello all,

I remember seeing some detailed discussion on this Board somewhere regarding the differences between the different steel wheels available for early holdens (HR's specifically).   From memory, this discussion covered many aspects including deep / shallow dish, identification "holes" and availability in the Brisbane area.

For the life of me I cannot find the thread any more.   I have searched the different Boards and used the obvious key words but cannot find where the discussion was.

Could some kind soul please help with a pointer to the information or provide me with details of how to identify deep dish wheels and where they are available from in Brisbane.

Thankyou in anticipation.

Steve C.

One day she'll be finished......
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2004, 01:52:34 AM »

I think this one is the topic you're looking for.

http://www.fefcholden.org.au/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=howto;action=display;num=1054092059

As a tip, the default setting for a search is only 7 days.  If you change this to 700 you'll get results going back two years.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
conaghan11

One Day It'll Be Finished

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2004, 10:51:15 AM »

Thanks "RET", yep, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Steve C.

One day she'll be finished......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: