FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 30, 2024, 01:57:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: John Rapinette Model  (Read 3374 times)
craiga
« on: November 22, 2003, 11:45:10 AM »

Here is a picture of a Trax model I did for John Rapinette in the NSW Club. This was a damaged Yellow and Black FC special that John's mate got out of a garbage bin.

I have repaired the damage to the roof, removed the Special strips down the side, modified the boot badge to a Standard type, modified the interior to have bucket seats, made number plates the same as John's, fitted wheels off a Hot Wheels truck, tubbed the rear to suit the larger wheels, and painted it in a dark Gun Metal grey like John's car.

This isn't a great shot but maybe John can post some more. On left is original, on the right is the model.

Cheers,

Craig.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2003, 11:45:38 AM by craiga » Logged
HARKO
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2003, 11:51:09 AM »

Thats aweaome Craig , I bet Johns totaly Rapp'd , And now he owns his car and its lowered to Smiley
By the way I photochopped the suspension in that photo.

I met a guy like you once Craig - Excelled at every thing he did and never brought attention to his talents.
Thats brilliant mate , a great credit to you and a lot cheaper to do lol
« Last Edit: November 22, 2003, 12:11:58 PM by HARKO » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: