FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:54:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: classic holden artwork  (Read 3146 times)
marke1958

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2003, 12:50:38 PM »

Wink Wink Wink ;)Hi guys, Mark here from Darwin, just thought I'd tell you guys about a guy in Maryborough who does some brilliant airbrush art work, whom my wife and I dropped in to see whilst we were travelling through last holiday. His name is Hans Kreuzen and his website is http://www.users.bigpond.com/paintdoctor/
check out his old drive in theatre scene with nothing but old Holdens from FX to HT, titled LIGHTS OUT PLEASE and his other set titled AUSSIE SWAP MEET. Brilliant if you ask me! My wife and I brought a set of prints for the lounge wall. I also know of  couple of old Holden graveyards up this way, and will try to get some photos on the forum. I will also try to get some of my 58 FC STATION SEDAN that is going to be getting some TLC in the shed shortly. cheers for now , marke1958
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2003, 01:12:56 PM »

They're really something, aren't they?  I love the Aussie Swap Meet series - I can even see Slim on the far right edge!

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
marke1958

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2003, 09:03:51 PM »

:)Yeah they are great and the art he has done on peoples cars and rods is awesome. I asked him if he could do something on my FC and he said he could do anything if I send the panel or glove box lid to him. I guess most people would be able to pick their car out of the crowd in the drive-in scene. Any way cheeers mate for the input. marke1958
nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2003, 09:56:06 PM »

its funny,i drive past his shed every week and have never dropped in,very nice rods are often parked there,but last few years he seems to concentrate on building kids hotrod go cart copies with petrol engines they look really tough ,now ive read this i better drop in and check out his paintings

FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2003, 10:58:24 AM »

Thanks for the link. They are great. I need lights out just to start with.

Cheers Jim

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
wylie58

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2003, 12:46:45 PM »

SENSATIONAL
robbzfc58
Guru

Gone but not forgotten.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2003, 12:51:22 PM »

i have the drive-in scene but didnt know the others were out there. they're excellent
 jim   i like that phrase  "NEED" lights out Grin Grin

robbzfc58
RIP Trevor Robb: a good mate to all on the FE-FC Forum
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: