FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:30:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Need Cars For Display  (Read 1536 times)
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2003, 02:07:56 AM »

Hi All
I have been approched from a friend who is organising a  garden party on 22 November it will be on from around 9.30am to approx 1.00pm at Hammondville Nursing Home (near Liverpool) and she asked me if I could arrange to have cars come and have on display for the residents and local people to have look and talk about them. They will be also having other attractions on as well.
        If anybody is prepared to offer their time it would be greatly appreciated.
       I live just around the corner and I will be putting on a bbq after the event  and you would be all welcome to come back.
      Could you please let me know if you would be able to attend so I can let her know how many cars she can expect and I can cater for the bbq
      You can contact me either by email or phone 0427019570  (02)98251512 Email wskuse@bigpond.net.au
Thank you very much Wayne
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: