FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 12:16:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Ute Guard Spear  (Read 1070 times)
Jolls
nsw-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2023, 05:03:22 PM »

I have a single guard spear, I belive it is the passenger side. Looking for a single Driver's side apear or a set of spears for an FC ute.

Cheers n Beers

Jolls
FireKraka

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2023, 11:41:21 AM »

Hi Craig, I have a set of spears that have Holden script in them I believe they are FE don't have my FC Sedan anymore so don't need the spears, they probably need minor repair, I haven't actually look at them in a long time.
Don't want silly money PM me if you are interested, I'm in WA but happy to post for you for the cost.
Neil
Jolls
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2023, 02:10:22 PM »

Hi Craig, I have a set of spears that have Holden script in them I believe they are FE don't have my FC Sedan anymore so don't need the spears, they probably need minor repair, I haven't actually look at them in a long time.
Don't want silly money PM me if you are interested, I'm in WA but happy to post for you for the cost.
Neil

Hi Neil,
If they for an FE sedan am I right in thinking that it is a two piece spear that also goes over the front door?  Ideally what I am after is the FC ute version that only covers the front guard. If I can't find the right one I will probably take a minimalist appraoch and run the guars clean (they have no mounting holes at the moment) or with the Holden script like the FE commercials had.

Thanks so much for reaching out with your kind offer. I will keep it in mind and see where I end up.

Cheers n Beers
Craig

I

Cheers n Beers

Jolls
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: