FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:31:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: carby throttle body  (Read 2428 times)
my8thholden
nsw-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2023, 05:02:14 PM »

Hi fellow members ..I need a carby throttle body ,,In the casting it will have BXOV-1  and in workshop manual FE FC page 163 exploded diagram it is the last item number 62 ..throttle body ..if you want to call 0405 703 413 ..to arrange payment and post costs...Vern ..

these days i'm half as good for twice as long
Harv
Guru

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 10:16:37 PM »

I can probably help you. How much of a throttle body do you need? I’ve probably got some old, filthy ones that have not been touched, perhaps one with no spindle/butterfly, and some that have been overhauled. None that have been bushed though.

Cheers,
Harv
my8thholden
nsw-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2023, 07:12:29 AM »

Thanks Harv ..I'll answer your question later today , I have probably inquired too soon , I'll cut a story down to a tale ..I built a grey motor on a steel transport and run it as a demo at Fagan park museum ..when putting it away on Anzac day it fell over and landed in such a way that it cracked the throttle body right thru ..we had a lot of displays to pack up , I didn't worry about it then, so I will go up today remove the carby and check out the damage and come back to you ...thanks Vern ..

these days i'm half as good for twice as long
Harv
Guru

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2023, 08:17:32 AM »

No problem. Let me know what you need and an address and I'll throw it into the post for you.

Cheers,
Harv
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: