FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:45:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1958 FC Station Sedan  (Read 2027 times)
JB Commons

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2023, 11:03:36 AM »
+1

Reluctant sale for us but an opportunity that doesn’t come along very often for you….

This very tidy and rare FC Station Wagon has only ever had two owners…. the current owners have had this car in the family for nearly 40 years.

With only 73,000 miles on the clock, this vehicle has done very few long distance trips. At the time of purchase 38 years ago, it had only done 25,000 miles in/around Broken Hill, NSW. In more recent years, the vehicle has been garaged in Adelaide (far away from the sea breezes).

Paintwork, upholstery, tyres and rubbers have been replaced, however mechanically the vehicle is original.

Vehicle comes with original GMH workshop manual and GMH Owners Manual, as well as a ‘phone a friend’ phone number to person who knows every nut and bolt in this vehicle.

Photos/Video can be emailed to you (can't see how to post photos here). Just text me your email address and I will send. Car can be viewed at - http://fefcholden.org.au/sa/files/gallery/march_event_2015.htm (Only Pink and White Wagon  Smiley)

For further details - contact Justin on Mobile: 0414 896 104 or via email: justin.commons@gmail.com

Colour: Pink and White
Price: $50,000

« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 11:13:46 AM by JB Commons » Logged
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2023, 03:15:08 PM »

Nice looking wagon.

Regards
Alex

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: