FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:24:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE V8 Ute registrated and engineered Victoria  (Read 2677 times)
KFV888

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2022, 01:35:51 PM »

Selling for a friend FE V8 ute built with FC front, small block chev T/H350 9” LSD, HR front end with HQ brakes and stud pattern all round, new tyres Vic rego till march 2023.
ute started as an extremely clean body and was modified and built over 5-6yrs in the 90’s has minimal rust at all if any, i sighted a few bubbles appearing in the LH sill but over wise its very very good. i am unsure of capacity of the small block as i am yet to look at all the engineering paperwork or am yet to check the cast number on block but its early as it has the breather bypass tube at rear. motor runs well but is tired, trans shifts lovely but also has typical T/Hydro leak from dipstick oring and pan gasket(yet to be confirmed) diff is quiet with no noise.
Overall a great ute and IMHO(i do resto with old clappers daily)for the price asking you just cant even do body and paint let alone find a suitable ute, do conversion engineering etc etc if you want a V8 ute.
Inspection recommended car is located in Warragul Vic
$35k or near offer negotiable within reason more photos available when i get it out of storage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KFV888

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 01:44:40 PM »

Selling for a friend FE V8 ute built with FC front, small block chev T/H350 9” LSD, HR front end with HQ brakes and stud pattern all round, new tyres Vic rego till march 2023.
ute started as an extremely clean body and was modified and built over 5-6yrs in the 90’s has minimal rust at all if any, i sighted a few bubbles appearing in the LH sill but over wise its very very good. i am unsure of capacity of the small block as i am yet to look at all the engineering paperwork or am yet to check the cast number on block but its early as it has the breather bypass tube at rear. motor runs well but is tired, trans shifts lovely but also has typical T/Hydro leak from dipstick oring and pan gasket(yet to be confirmed) diff is quiet with no noise.
Overall a great ute and IMHO(i do resto with old clappers daily)for the price asking you just cant even do body and paint let alone find a suitable ute, do conversion,engineering etc etc if you want a V8 ute. needs a good detail and clean as hasn’t been driven for a while
Inspection recommended car is located in Warragul Vic
$35k or near offer negotiable within reason more photos available when i get it out of storage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KFV888

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 08:50:00 PM »

car is now sold
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: