FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:22:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted Handbrake pulleys and bracket  (Read 1410 times)
Paulie b

Model: FC

Paulie FC

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2021, 07:58:31 PM »

Good Evening Gents,
Long time follower and just getting myself setup into this terrific site and finally trying to make some real progress on my FC project that I purchased back in 2004. I'll create a topic in the resto page once I work out how to post pics n all. 
So what I'm after is the two handbrake pulleys with the lower bracket that mounts to the sub-frame if anyone can help me out or provide myself alternative options to suit.

cheers Paul

Paulie
ardiesse
nsw-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 08:49:56 PM »

Paul,

The pulleys can come from any Holden FE-HR, although they're used in different places after EK.  The lower mounting bracket is the same FE-EK.  It shouldn't be that hard to find what you want, but it wouldn't hurt to ask on FB-EK as well.

Rob

Remember: if your Holden's not leaking oil, it doesn't have any.
Paulie b

Paulie FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 09:07:46 PM »

Hi Rob, cheers that's good to know I have some options with the other models. I have also tried asking on the FC enthusiast page on facebook with no luck.
OZ Wreck at Toronto is also my next option when these restrictions ease and I can get down there, I know Greg has some different models there.

Thanks heaps

Paul

Paulie
Paulie b

Paulie FC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 09:23:53 AM »

Thanks everyone, I have managed to find what I'm after through a gentleman on the FCFE enthusiast page ( thanks Phil - Flora Holden).

Cheers Paul
 Grin 

Paulie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: