FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 08:21:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC ute parts...maybe???  (Read 2057 times)
peterwmh

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2003, 01:11:37 AM »

Hi all,

I found an FC ute sitting behind some cattle yards near Tooma in NSW the other day.  I saw it from the road (from about 200m away) and it seems to me missing the doors, wheels and one front indicator but otherwise fairly complete (can't tell if the engine was in though).  I couldn't find the owner to have a closer look, however if anything would be of interest I can see if he'd like to sell anything off it.  So please send me anything you may be after to peteramanda@iprimus.com.au and I'll see what I can do the next time I'm up that way (maybe in a few weeks)  Grin

Regards

Peter

Never late with a 308!!!!
HARKO
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2003, 02:06:41 AM »

Christ Peter do you realise what youve just done.

Thats on about the same level as walking the backstreets of Kings Cross late at night although the Cross might be a syringe pulled on you and a farm would have been a shotgun  (for sure) if he was home.

Good story to tell the boys though
peterwmh

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2003, 02:24:45 AM »

Thanks for that!!  That's why I only saw it from the road, I don't wander in, just in case!!  Huh

Peter

slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2003, 04:01:36 AM »

Im interested in ANYTHING SALVAGABLE ON IT ! Grin Grin Grin

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
peterwmh

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2003, 01:53:16 AM »

OK I'll see what I can do.

Peter

COL58FE

FE225

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2003, 09:33:58 AM »

;)G'day mate,looks like the luck of finding an fe-fc on a property is rising well maybe, i found an fc sedan special(dark grey roof-light grey body).The car is at Largs near Maitland,i aslo left my numbers in his mail box today and now waiting to get a reply.As for the car it's complete doors are rusted.RHS/Fseal is badly rusted,but has all
complete interior,chrome is still good except  LH headlight rim two hub caps missing.If i buy it (if they sell it)i want the steering wheel front seat hub capstail lights as for the it will be all going very cheap to all users.Untill then ill keep trying to contact the owner.p.s the bonnet is rusted too but badges hood ornament still good it's a manual and i'll try and get the I.D numbers for the fellow who collects them too,even if they don't sell it o.k More info soon. COLIN (MAITLAND)....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: