FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:26:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted FC nuts and bolts Melbourne  (Read 1881 times)
DnD

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2020, 11:50:40 AM »

Hi I have purchased a FC special sedan and I am the third owner where the first owner has pulled all of the interior and motor out of the car. What I am now looking for is either a list of the nuts and bolts sizes or someone who has a box or tin full of FC nuts and bolts. Some where along the way all of the nuts,bolts and screws has gone missing.
One Example I have is I need bolts to marry up the motor and gear box and most other parts on the motor.

If anyone can help please ring me.

Thanks and Regards Dermot
0402022374 Melbourne.
Errol62
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 12:57:12 PM »

Hi Dermot,
Common issue. Why not head out and see the guys at Warburton. If they don’t have any lying around I’m sure you could rat them off a car in the yard.
Cheers
Clay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 01:32:43 PM »
+1

I have exactly what you need, 30 odd years of pulling FE FC apart. All sorted and stored.

I’m in Hoppers Crossing.      Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: