FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:31:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rear window dealership sticker  (Read 4705 times)
JohnBM
wa-club

Model: FE

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2019, 10:15:08 PM »

I’m in Perth W.A. So my hopes aren’t high on this request .  I have a mid 1957 built FE , and I’m looking for anyone that may have the knowledge of the Holden dearler Sydney Atkinson in Perth . I’m looking for the rear window sticker , that says : Another Holden from Sydney Atkinson , now before you jump the gun , I have the yellow & black version , plus a red lettering on white background one . But not the original same colour type that was on my car when I bought back in 1977 . Unfortunately when I had the rear window resealed they removed what was left of the sticker , I have old photos of the rear window but it’s very difficult to make it out . I’ve approached people who make these stickers , but unless I can produce a copy of the original . There not much they can do . I was hoping someone out there might be fanatical enough to collect this type of info . I can only try , please if you can help it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers John BM .
my8thholden
nsw-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 07:23:25 AM »

John ..I cant help you ,good luck hope it works ,and for me also ,I saw your post and I have been working on my cars history ..So all you record keeping guys out there ..Does anyone have info and window stickers like John wants ,of Cameron Motors , Holden Dealer , Orange .NSW ..in 1950 0nwards ...I believe my car came from Orange originally ,dirt taken from inside the frame is typical of Millthorpe area ,SE of Orange ..thx Vern ..

these days i'm half as good for twice as long
RichFC
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 07:42:26 AM »

Gday John,

I think i may have a lead for you !

Are you a Facebook user ? If so, Join a group called :

Rare GMH Holden Collectables, Memorabilia & New Old Stock

There is a member in that group named Rodney Smith who has an extensive amount of memorabilia from Sydney Atkinson motors and
I'm fairly certain he will be able to help you.

He lives in Perth and is quite the gentleman with a lot of knowledge and an extensive Holden collection to boot.

Harv
Guru

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 10:47:35 AM »

It's not the yellow & black or red lettering on white background one, but is this the same colour type that you are after?

http://www.fastlane.com.au/forum/postst23328_WANTED-A-SYDNEY-ATKINSON--DEALERSHIP-STICKER.aspx
https://www.justparts.com.au/parts-for-sale/dealer-decal-sydney-atkinson-motors/JCFD3711623
http://stickthisdecals.com.au/sydney-atkinsons/

Cheers,
Harv

customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 10:57:43 AM »

Not sure on era, but this may be of some help.
Not mine. saved off the net years ago.

Regards
Alex

JohnBM
wa-club

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 12:13:52 PM »

Thanks everyone ; I have that sticker Harv ,& Alex that’s one I haven’t seen before . Strangely enough the chap in Perth on the NOS site , his name cropped up yesterday at a car show , so yes I’ll try that avenue .he may be able to help . Again thanks for all your replies . Cheers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: