FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:40:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Thursday Night "G Spot" cruise for dinner  (Read 3341 times)
gp
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2018, 06:45:36 AM »

Hi All,
I posted this information recently on the Nationals Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/267901813559871/?ref=bookmarks

If you're on Facebook but not on the Nat's page, then please ask to be added. If you're not on Facebook then I have included this information below. I will also be emailing all the entrants with this information........

I expect that there will be quite a few entrants that arrive early for the Nationals.
 If you’re in town on Thursday (29th March) and you’re looking for somewhere to go for dinner, a few of us will be cruising to the G Spot for dinner. The G Spot is a food caravan where a lot of the car clubs hang out. They have a great variety of food such as chips, hot dogs, burgers, ribs, etc.
 We’ll probably cruise from Alivio at about 5.30 or 6pm on Thursday evening. Please note that the "G Spot" is cashless, so you'll need to use your eftpos card to pay for any purchases. https://www.facebook.com/TheGspotCanberra/

We need an idea of how many are attending, so please either reply to this post, reply to the post on facebook, or reply to the email I send out (if you haven't already done so).

Looking forward to seeing lots of old friends and making some new ones.

Cheers,
Graham Pryce (Nationals Event Director)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: