FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:22:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Truck Bed Strips for my ute  (Read 2938 times)
Roybeth

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2017, 09:50:20 AM »

I'm putting wood strips in the back of my ute and would like some truck bed strips rather than just flat steel. I see them online - in the USA! but can't find them anywhere in Oz that I can buy them, or something else even if meant for some other use that will give a raised profile.

Anyone got any sources ?

TIA
FireKraka

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 09:57:41 AM »

Hi Tia
I was thinking of doing the same and bringing some un-drilled pickup ones in from the states for my ek Ute, I would also be very interested if there is anywhere in OZ that these can be sourced.
Regards
Neil
fcute

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 12:43:00 PM »

Have you tried classic pickup spares there in Queensland.
Roybeth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 05:58:40 PM »

Thanks, Classic Pickup Supplies have these ones (we will ignore that they are for Fords?)

http://www.classicpickupsupplies.com.au/viewcat.php?main=1&cat=10039-10064-10070&item=3223

The catalogue shows predrilled ones, but you can get them undrilled, this is the pricing they have sent me:

"The standard no hole bedstrip-s/s come in lengths of either 77" or 89" or 97" they are the same profile as the original pre-drilled bedstrips they are $49 ea,  $55ea, $67ea.
We can also get the WOW bedstrips that have hidden fasteners that slide in under the bedstrip but they come in a set of 7pc s/s with the fasteners and they are $990 set.  Now the WOW strips just look like the originals.
If you go onto our website (classicpickupsupplies.com.au) and click on the 53-56 f100 BODY,FRAME AND BED you will see a picture of the standard bedstrip."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: