FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:55:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 235/60VR13 Tyres Now available  (Read 2682 times)
CarlFC Ute

Model: FC

Carl Mitchell
View Profile
« on: September 26, 2017, 02:15:28 PM »

Not sure if this is OK to post. If not just let me know.

I have recently imported a set of 235/60VR13 tyres from the UK for my 13 x 7 mags on the FC ute. The tyre company in the UK is keen to get some of their tyres into Australia. I am going to import these tyres but only if there is enough interest in Australia.
As far as I can tell, these are the ONLY tyre available for 13 inch rims that are wider than 205 and a sensible profile to maintain OD.  The rolling diameter of these tyres is 612mm. They will go on rims from 6.5in to 9in but ideally 7in to 8in.
I am wondering if any Club members are interested as I need to get a minimum of 40 x tyres in a shipment to make it viable. These are a high quality tyre designed for road and track use. They are made by Blockley Tyre Company in the UK.
Just testing if there is any interest before I blow my money bringing them in.Blockley web site is http://www.blockleytyre.com
Any questions please feel free to ask.
Carl Mitchell

hsv-001

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 08:09:10 AM »

What will be the price [roughly]? I could be interested in a set .
CarlFC Ute

Model: FC

Carl Mitchell
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 08:30:45 AM »

The price will be A $330 ea incl GST based on seafreight. I need to have min 40 tyres for seafreight and I am a long way from that so far. These same tyres can be imported by a couple of tyre companies in Australia but their price is A $450 ea incl GST.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: