FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:41:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FOR SALE 1958 FC STATION SEDAN (WAGON) on LPG GAS, mags, extractors  (Read 3675 times)
Gumbygirl

Model: FC

Betsy

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2017, 01:05:08 AM »

Selling my beautiful 1958 FC station sedan with back windows, candy apple red & ivory, mag wheels,  straight 6 blue 202 engine, gas & auto transmission conversions, HR front end, extractors. Front velour upholstered bucket seats, rear velour bench, good condition. Runs well. Restored about 10 years back (including reupholster) however some paint fade. Some surface and door rust but nothing structural. One ding to one headlight surround and another to rear bumper fin. Was my daily drive a few years ago so could be run as is or overhauled again. Would not take much to make her gleam again. Kept registered & insured - my lack of recent use doesn’t justify the $$ spent keeping her garaged every year. Also, custom plates not being sold with car (unless purchased with it). GMHFC58. I have original and later workshop manuals & other memorabilia. Heartbreaking but sensible sale for me. Chasing $22,000 for Betsy, for $25,000 I will throw in the custom plates, manuals & memorabilia. I am in WA - please message or text 0438821635 as mobile is switched off for work. I have 196 close-ups of every part of the car except for the undercarriage (can't get underneath it and don't have a hoist but she's structurally sound with welded steel plate where subframe had some rust when recon was done prior to me purchasing) PS: has a great stereo system too!

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wungong/cars-vans-utes/1958-holden-other-wagon/1140550880
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: