FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 20, 2024, 10:43:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE FE Nationals 2018 Canberra - Accommodation update - please read important  (Read 2914 times)
julius
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2017, 02:53:46 PM »

Hi Folks

Update... on Accommodation... you need to book your accommodation before 31st March 2017 as the Alivio Tourist Park is taking public bookings after that date.  The National Folk Festival normally books the whole Park,which means you may miss out getting accommodation at Headquarters.

Headquarters and accommodation will be at:

Alivio Tourist Park
Kunzea Street
O'Connor ACT 2602
Phone: 02 62475466
Email: reservations@aliviogroup.com.au
Web: http://www.aliviogroup.com.au

Alivio have enough accommodation for all of us but it is VERY IMPORTANT that when you book you tell them you are with the FE-FC Holden Nationals - otherwise you will be told they are booked out.  It is also important that you book before the 31st March 2017 otherwise you may not get in.

They have luxury villas, cabins, motel rooms, caravan sites available. There is an on-site café and bar, camp kitchen, laundry, shop, barbecues, swimming pool, playground etc and plenty of parking for your vehicles and trailers.

More information on the Canberra Nationals will be posted on here and on Facebook as it comes to hand.

Any questions call me (Julius) or PM me and I will call you back.

See you in Canberra in 2018
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: