FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:13:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE/FC Project  (Read 5256 times)
Jolls
nsw-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2017, 05:45:57 PM »

Hi everyone,

I guess first I should introduce  myself as I am new to the forum. I am the former owner of a couple of FC sedans. One I restored and sold on back in the early 80s and the second was a sligthtly modified daily driver; crane cam package, twin strombergs, HR front end, exttactors and rewired for an alternator. This was my pride and joy. My wife and I used it as our wedding car so we have gresat memories of her. Unfortunately she was written off in an accident in 1986. I was in the Army and continually moving so I couldn't cart the project and kids etc around the place. I transferred my interest to restoring classic bikes as I could get them moved with me if I bribed the removalists with a few beers.

My service life ended last week after 35 years and I have purchased a little dirt with a shed and a small house. I am now keen to rekindle my relationship with the FE/FC. I am open to all offers; however, simply can't afford to buy a restored car at $25K or so.

My preference is for project that is either complete or a rolling chassis. I would love to build another 100mph grey but not sure the parts are as readily available as they once were. I could easily be persiaded to run with a small block conversion. If I had a choice I would build  a ute that I can use in my business for quotes (I started have started a residential construction business); but I know this is a big ask. So what do you have in the shed that you would be prepared to part with to fill the void in my life?

Thank  in advance for your consideration.

Cheers

Jolls

Cheers n Beers

Jolls
way66

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 09:33:23 PM »

Hello

I have Fc sedan for sale , Shell & most panels have been medial blasted & etch primed ,There is  a dent in roof where sunvisor was mounted , bonnet & 2 boots  good condition, RH front guard ok LH guard not so good , Doors  have some rust pin holes  and dents LH floor panels have large rust holes , RH floor panel have small pin holes , I have 4 new floor panels , Inner & outer sills are good condition , boot floor & inner wells in great condition , I have 90% of chrome work , no motor gearbox diff & front suspension , I have front & rear seats door trims , car is currently mounted on a rotisserie , i also have some parts to modify Hr Cross member , new floor tunnel, Castlemaine chassis kit ( missing front tie plates & mounting bolts)
I can send some photos if you are interested ,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: