FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:58:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Nominations for improved cooling head gasket  (Read 57808 times)
Harv
Guru

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2017, 06:07:33 AM »

No drama gents.

The second round went into the post yesterday, and I will send a PM with tracking number to the recipients this morning. That's half the orders done.

For the next (and final) batch, I need to get home again (I've run out of gaskets here at work). Should get them into the post mid next week.

Cheers,
Harv
zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2017, 05:19:10 PM »

Harv
My headgaskets arrived today, very well packaged

Thanks for all your effort mate
Harv
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2017, 09:35:12 AM »

Ladies and Gents,

All gaskets have now been sent - everyone should have received a PM giving their tracking number. Please check your inboxes.

Rob - yours are safely at my place, ready for pickup (once I eventually get home again).

Ray @ Laidley, Black57 - I don't think I have received payment for your gaskets. Could be an error on my part though. If you have paid, let me know roughly how/when and I will track back through my PayPal or bank records.

59wagon - please check your PMs.

Cheers,
Harv
Trevor_B
vic-club

Model: FC

Melbourne VIC

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2018, 03:10:07 PM »

Hi Harv,
Not sure if anyone has reported back after fitting one of the new head gaskets....

I finally got a chance to fit one to my L Block in my FC Sedan - a notorious overheater  Sad

It regularly ran at 90 - 100 degreesC (using temp gauge at back coolant port on head).

Fitted the gasket with modifications as described and now have a temp gauge that runs at 75-80 degrees (in 25 degree ambient conditions) so definitely a noticeable decrease in temp at the rear cylinders.

Thanks again for your efforts in securing these for these greater Grey Motor community.

Trevor_B
PS. have you been able to do that count?

FC Sedan, Ute & Wagon .... only a Panel Van required to make the set
fatboy1932

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2018, 07:35:25 PM »

are you doing anymore harv
Harv
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2018, 06:31:05 AM »

Not at this stage. I bought nearly 200, and had some spares. Over the last year, the spares have been dwindling. The last lot of spares went down to the Vic club last month. All I have left now are the ones for my own use.

To get another order going, we would need at least 50 orders. If someone wants to collect orders and manage the cash side, I'm more than happy for them to use my dies at AA Gaskets to do another run. I'd do the organising myself, but for now I need to finish a few other jobs. Got my daughters EK ute registered yesterday, and need to get my EK wagon project done (... its been more than 10 years as a project  Embarrassed).

Cheers,
Harv
KFV888

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2019, 02:26:11 PM »

hey harv, did anyone do anymore of these? thanks
Harv
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2019, 06:44:21 AM »

Yep, I just finished doing another round of these. They were mailed out to people just before Christmas. There were a few left over from the order, but as suspected a heap of people are still asking for them. I will try to reconcile what I have left against the requests some time today. If there are any left overs, I'll let you guys know.

Cheers,
Harv
Hurls

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2021, 05:39:23 PM »

Hi harv do you have any more headgaskets for sale
Harv
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2021, 08:03:36 PM »

G’day Hurls,

My personal stash is getting very, very low - have helped a few guys out over the last two years and now running short. I can probably do one for you, but that is likely the last one (I made hundreds of these... they disappear faster than Covid toilet paper). PM me your name and address and I’ll send you through some payment details. Might take a few weeks as I am out of plywood packing and will shortly be on the road for work.

I can always get another batch made (I own the dies), but it takes a minimum of 50 for a production run.

Cheers,
Harv
Oggz

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2021, 05:52:10 PM »

Sign me up for a couple if there is a new run going

Jemahl
Trevor_B
vic-club

Model: FC

Melbourne VIC

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2021, 06:18:51 PM »

Hi Harv,
There is still interest from the VIC Club if you are considering another run, just let me know costs and I will check for those prepared to put down a deposit. My guess we would be looking at 10-15??

Cheers,
Trevor_B

FC Sedan, Ute & Wagon .... only a Panel Van required to make the set
grey nomad

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2021, 09:02:12 PM »

Hi Harv,   You can put me down for 4 (four).  Will confirm order with pm.   AL.
floyd58

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 14, 2021, 08:05:46 PM »

i would be interested in 3   Thanks Aussie
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: