FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 09:19:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What changes should be made to the forum to retain existing members and attract new ones?
Easy photo uploading to posts
Consolidation of the areas and categories (i.e. there are too many)
Expand areas and categories (i.e. there are not enough)
Make it easier to sign up (add Facebook sign-in option), i.e. the registration process is too hard
Other (please comment below)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Member Poll and comments  (Read 11762 times)
hsv-001

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2016, 09:22:10 AM »

I just want to say I don't have any problems with the forum . I check in every morning just in case someone needs help but usually wont reply unless it is a difficult problem that needs solving , as I don't want to cut over anyone . Facebook is the realm of frustrated teenage girls and I only use it to keep in touch with my kids while they are away at Uni. . So .....everyone have a safe and enjoyable Christmas and we will catch up in the new year . Cheers Haydn
Luke Healey

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2016, 02:41:13 PM »

First of all love the information in this forum. My only issue with this forum is to much information is mixed in other post. For example if I want to search hr front end it would take me days to go through the posts to find the information I need. Don't want to be asking questions that have been answered but I find it very hard to find them in the first place. I know I have given you a problem without a solution or suggestion but other than someone wanting to collate all the good info amongst the supportive comments from members I am not sure what you could do.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
fcee
vic-club

Model: FE

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2016, 03:02:12 PM »

Love the forum but, cannot post pictures ,wont use facebook ,and searching a subject for info is a nightmare . Merry Christmas . Steve .

steve

Sale Victioria
fcdunedin

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

chris sayers
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2016, 12:10:41 PM »

New Zealand member.Hello i have a finished product FC Special.I joined forum to help in my rebuI found the site invaluable in that respect and the members who answered my questions were helpful and knowledgeable.Yes photos were hard to upload.Facebook would be a good place to have this forum on but when accepting members to "the page" the moderator could givepreference to existing members first then see how things go then look at adding new members which is easy on FB.They send you a request to join.If they act up block them.
Thanks for reading.
Not Happy Jan
nsw-club

Aussie adventure

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2016, 08:20:44 AM »

This site has been an immense source of knowledge, friendship and amazement at some of the builds people have done and are currently doing.
Making it a bit easier to search would be a good idea but otherwise this site is one of the best and still remains so for depth of knowledge,  friendliness and also from a historical perspective.
Anyway that's what I think
Nick

You can never have too many!
Port Macquarie NSW
Crumpsnr

Shellharbour NSW

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2016, 01:38:46 AM »

My 2 bob's worth:
Fantastic forum, and minus the ongoing arguments that seem to develop on other forums. Also a fan of how topics stay on topic, and I note and applaud the efforts of the administrators for their contribution to these outcome. Can't be easy.
I don't post a lot as progress on my projects is very slow, but I have massive admiration for the skills of others and their willingness to share their knowledge.
My only beef is the same as others. I've worked out how to post photos but it's an effort.
I like the ability to be able to preview a post.
I'd have no problem paying a fee to access the forum. It'd be money well spent in my opinion.

Thanks for the opportunity to comment,

Martyn
geebeefc

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2016, 03:15:28 PM »

Hi all and compliments of the season. As a very occasional contributor but one who looks at the forum most days, my comment would be that the info available on here is great. I wish I could access a similiar site for Valiants, as I have Chryslers as well as Holden vehicles, but cant find anything as good as here for product info and support! Being "old school" and not very computor savvy, my main gripe is the adding of photos to the page. My inability to do so stops me offering ongoing progress reports or listing items for sale. Cheers, Glenn
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: