FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:39:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE FC sedan rear windscreens Brand new.  (Read 2865 times)
FCRB26
Guru

Model: FE and FC

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« on: October 25, 2016, 07:28:04 PM »

Forwarding for Gav

This will be direct from the manufacturer just Gav is organising it.
See below.

PM me if intrested and i shall forward gavs details.

Hi all fc/fe enthusiast .....I have been working closely with a glass supplier to reproduce Holden fc/fe rear screens for sedans , he is in the process of tooling up to do this .... The original Pilkington glass mould was destroyed a few years ago So this will be the only one , What i need is number on who would like a brand new rear screen instead of some scratched piece of shit that you buy secondhand and I have scene people posting for rear screens .... So this opportunity will come up once and once only if I don't get the numbers it my disappear , so please have think about it pm me or post don't care , I have been working on this for a while now ... I am getting one regardless .... Cost is going to be about $480 to $ 520 depending on numbers first time round , so please help out if you can cheers gavin fc350

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: