FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:04:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC UTE FOR SALE. Riverina nsw.  (Read 4974 times)
Grazier

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2016, 04:30:52 PM »

Hi

I have a real need to move my fc ute on due to bad health. The ute is a project which does need some work i will be able to post heaps of photos in the near future when my bro gets back from work as i can't use my camera at the moment but i wanted to put it out there for a start, at this stage i let you know what i have for sale.

1958 fc ute with glass, newly rebuilt RB 30 motor single head, forged pistons and rods ,road race cam, ported and polished head, turbo and high rise manifold, new microtec computer and coils mapped to 20 and 30 psi, new polished plenum built by custom plenum creations.

New rubber kit complete, K frame in really good nick,new chrome brake booster to suit, HR front end with new torana rack and pinion also commodore disks, HQ rear end from 1 tonner with commodore disks and lsd centre. Most but not every piece of chrome work has been done with none or very little pitting, new tunnel to suit. plus some other bit and pieces. can't think of any other stuff at the moment but as i said pics will follow.I  have put it out there to see if any body is interested. Sorry for the writing but the best i can do. Cheers guys 0408 401877     
FCRB26
Guru

Model: FE and FC

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 09:10:39 PM »

would love some pics 0410687343 or send to peter@mallaby.com.au

Rusty13

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 03:54:21 PM »

Hi - just wondering if this ute is still for sale, pls advise as i'm interested if it is

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: