FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:48:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Accommodation Option for any late comers  (Read 3000 times)
FCV08

Model: FC

FE FC Club of QLD

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2016, 10:15:02 AM »

For those still chasing accommodation to the Nationals in Toowoomba this Easter. Tony is a former work colleague of mine. Nice fella.

I own and run the business Motel Glenworth in Toowoomba at 1 Margaret Street and would like to offer accommodation services to your members who are attending the FE-FC Nationals over Easter. Motel Glenworth is a 13 room motel set in a quiet location off the highway in East Toowoomba. A feature of the Motel that might be of interest to your members is that all rooms have undercover parking directly in front of rooms. I already have one FE-FC enthusiast staying with us who is travelling up from Sydney for the Nationals but still have good room availability for the Easter period. For enquiries or bookings please contact Motel on 07 46381799. Thanks and regards, Tony Heckenduorf.

Cheers Craig D
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: