FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 27, 2024, 09:16:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 2 x FC special sedans for sale  (Read 4663 times)
smokey

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2014, 11:19:05 PM »

Hello everyone,
I have up for sale 2 x FC special sedans 1 x very very good condition totally rust free project car (now modified) and 1 x very rusty parts car (complete car with glass and trim etc.)
The good one has 37,472 miles on it and has had chassis and tunnel work done to suit a Holden V8, Red 6, V6 or a Chevy V8 etc. It has a A9X torana rack and pinion wishbone front end, grafted (but still unbolts) into the old Y frame mounts that have been strengthened, extra chassis rails from Y frame mounts back to rear mono-cock chassis for torsional strength , bigger tunnel welded in, VN commodore brake booster mounted and connected to original brake pedal, EK steering column cut down 3" (to get it out your teeth) but still retain the original steering wheel and indicator mechanism. also it has a centre handbrake from a cortina fitted, (I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING!! YES FORD S#1T) I have lots and lots of chrome and stainless trim (pick and choose the best bits) to suit whatever paint scheme you desire plus loads of standard grey motor parts. I have 8 very good doors, all are rust free one is old GMH stock still in GMH black!! I have new baily channel, complete rubber and seal kit, new moulding clip kit, NOS lenses front and rear, NASCO grill badge plus boxes of assorted parts.
The rusty parts car is a roller 95% complete with engine (not running) G/Box, glass and all door mechanisms etc. Perfect for when you need that extra screw, bolt, nut, or door lock rod etc.  

HERES THE CATCH!!!! THIS WILL BE SOLD AS A COMPLETE PACKAGE NOT INTERESTED IN SPLITTING CARS UP OR SELLING PARTS HERE AND THERE
please PM me, leave me your number or Email if you are keen, and I will send pictures and we can chat from there.
Cars are located in Whyalla South Australia. $15,000 ono, for every thing I have, all serious offers will be considered.  

Thankyou for looking and have a great day
Cheers
Smokey  
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 11:29:38 PM by smokey » Logged
Scool

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 01:36:16 PM »

Hi, Do you have any FC door scratch plates for sale?
Looking for 2 for Fathers Day pressy.
Michelle Smiley
NES304
Guru

Model: FC

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 07:54:09 PM »

You must have missed the part that says HERES THE CATCH!!!! THIS WILL BE SOLD AS A COMPLETE PACKAGE NOT INTERESTED IN SPLITTING CARS UP OR SELLING PARTS HERE AND THERE

TTV6FC
Guru

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 07:52:38 PM »

Hahaha...Just sold most of my FC stuff too and had a listing very similar to this including the bit where it says "NOT INTERESTED IN SPLITTING IT UP" and "IF I HAVE IT,IT IS LISTED HERE" and guess what... Someone still asked if I had any scratch plates!!! Roll Eyes Angry Huh

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: