FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 06, 2024, 02:24:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE/FC PARTS CLEANOUT  (Read 3104 times)
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2003, 01:45:50 AM »

Im thinking about a rather Large cleanout sale of FE and FC parts , Consisting of everything from Big to tiny. Bench seats , Wheels, Trims, Glass, Moulds , Radiators, NASCO stuff, Hubcaps, ALL types of Panels ( ute , van , Wagon , SEDAN) Grey motor parts , Gearboxes, steering columns, Brake parts , Hinges , Dash accesories.Bumper bars, Headlights , Surrounds ,Tailights ,  The list goes on and on. Im curious wether to have a sale for the members and users of the forum First , or to just wait and take a truck load to the NSW All HOLDEN DAy. All responses welcome . I have crammed that much in here that I can now hardly move any more .
« Last Edit: June 17, 2003, 01:53:24 AM by slim » Logged

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
Effie C

Model: other Holden

Still Lost & Confused

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2003, 05:21:33 AM »

Hey Slim
That last option is a bit rough isn't it?
John M
PS Bring a truck load to Canberra, I'm sure it would sell. Grin

LIVE LIFE ONE DAY AT A TIME,FOR TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME!

Photo Site:http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/v161/EffieC/
Digger

Classic not Plastic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2003, 06:42:31 AM »

Hey Slim,

I'd love to go to your clean out of parts but its a bit of a trip from down town Melb   :-/
I reckon I'd have a ball sifting through your colection of parts  Cheesy

Steve.
robbzfc58
Guru

Gone but not forgotten.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2003, 07:20:24 AM »

hey slim    ;Dwhat if you were to take it on the road like an old  time travelling salesman? and do wa first---if not, then please consider the last option  lol
                             Wink cya trev

ps        offer it to the members first
« Last Edit: June 17, 2003, 11:08:28 AM by robbzfc58 » Logged

robbzfc58
RIP Trevor Robb: a good mate to all on the FE-FC Forum
Linda Jay
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2003, 10:39:12 AM »

Hello, I would love to come to your parts clean out, my ability to do so will only be limited by when and where it occurs. I work long wierd hours.There are a few things I will definately be on the look out for, like a visor for my FC Wagon, the old one blew off on the drive down from Brisbane, Let me know if you got one of those, but id be tempted to get more if I could sift through your sale.
Cheers, Linda Jay
slim
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2003, 03:31:02 AM »

Heres a shot of some of the stuff that Ill be parting with. Either at this sale depending on poll , or at AHD 2003   Sorry bout photo , not the best .
« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 03:32:07 AM by slim » Logged

FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2003, 04:07:21 AM »

Slim
Go the first option as I think you would get ppl from all over Syd/NSW come over and visit and sift through. When thats all over and done with you can load up a truck of whats left and take that to AHD, then every ones happy. I would have your sale included in the next NSW club newsletter and a post in hear every week till the event.

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
slim
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2003, 04:35:48 AM »

The way things are going AHD is out as for selling stuff . But in the near future I will be having a FE/FC only garage sale.  Complete with a BBq and maybe some of the boys and a few refreshments. Perhaps we can have a few fe/fcs present, Besides mine , Just for Prosperity . Will notify you all when its happening . Thanks for the responses . ALL RESPONSES.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: