FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 28, 2024, 03:24:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: NATIONALS PHOTOS  (Read 1513 times)
fefcvideo

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2003, 11:44:13 PM »

Hello again folks,
Sorry to those people that have tried to find the photos on my website! It should work though...
Once you have logged onto
http://www.geocities.com/arcticboy69/fefcvideo.html

you then need to click on YAHOO photos...
then click on the small folder icon which says
2003 NATIONALS...this the photos!!!
If this still doesn't work it means there must be something wrong with my homepage, and I will attempt to fix...but it seems to work okay everytime for me.

Anybody unsure about buying the video, I can assure you if you are not happy with it, I will give a full refund!
My brother Steve is member of the club and has attended the last 3 Nationals and asked me to film the Gold Coast event. I have worked in the TV industry for over 16 years and wouldn't bother selling something dodgy. I can be contacted at Prime Television on
(07) 5556 8777 - weekdays 9-5, or
my mobile 0419245967 to discuss any further!
Thanks Dion.
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2003, 05:37:21 AM »

Hey Dion.
Your directions only work for you as it is your account. When we access Yahoo photos, it either gives us a sign on screen or if we sign on, it will take us to OUR account, not yours. We see no link to 2003 Nationals. Take a look in the "share photos with friends" to give us access. Perhaps if you go to your Yahoo photo home page, you could provide the URL for this. Be careful that this does not give us access to your account.
Hope this helps. Eagerly awaiting a viewing of your pics.
Regards
Alex

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: