FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:02:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Nasco parts Catalogues  (Read 1594 times)
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2003, 08:24:13 AM »

Here is a photo of the 2 Master parts catalogues that I own Jim, As requested. The First is the Best one . It covers from Fx or48-215 thru to and including HR

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
slim
Guru

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2003, 08:26:30 AM »

This is the other I have , which only covers FX, FJ and FE.I believe there are a heap of other versions but I only have the 2 pictured in this post . Hope Ive been some help
« Last Edit: May 27, 2003, 09:35:35 PM by slim » Logged

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2003, 08:50:35 AM »

Slim/Jim.
There are quite a few different variations of parts catalogues. Not only was there one for every model ("Parts catalogues"), but there are ones that cover a series of models (Called "Master Parts Catalogues") & also the "Fast moving Parts Catalogues".
I have 12 different "Master Parts" & straight "Parts" catalogues, + one or 2 of the "Fast moving Parts". If you need something identified, mine cover from 48 series, up to the HZ range.  Email me the number & I will get it sussed.

Then, there are others that cover everything from glass to electrics, but that is another story.

Rob J

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2003, 11:09:23 AM »

Hi Slim / Jim / Rob, There are also amendment bulletins that were sent out to the spare parts sellers to update thier catalogues.
I have several catalogues from dealers that have added these amendment bulletins into the catalogue.
These covered deleted parts, with old & new part no. accessories, all manner of bibs & bobs.
In one of these books, there have been added about 30 pages.
Regards Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: