FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 22, 2024, 07:37:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone wrecking a UTE  (Read 4508 times)
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2012, 08:35:14 PM »

Anyone wrecking or know someone parting out a Ute need the wind lacing retaining strip that screws on to the body at the rear of the door aperture  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh .......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
RichFC
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 08:48:27 PM »

Gday FC427, I may have what you are looking for, is left and right the same ? do you need the whole lot or just the straight piece from floor to top of door ?
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 09:18:59 PM »

Gday FC427, I may have what you are looking for, is left and right the same ? do you need the whole lot or just the straight piece from floor to top of door ?
Hi  just the straight pieces for now from floor to window height and left and right are different need to get my Ute back on the road ...the rest, on my Ute are sad so will need to change them eventually so if you feel like drilling out the spot welds or cutting the inner frame out I could unpick it later any help you could give would be welcome .....FC427......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
RichFC
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 09:54:11 AM »

Happy to help, Give me a few days,ill see what i can do ? ill check the condition etc and do my best for you!
RichFC
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 12:07:33 PM »

FC427,Ive got those pieces off the ute for you. Are you going to engadine on Sunday ? if so i can bring the straight pieces for you ?
And your name would be helpful too ! lol.
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 09:14:00 PM »

FC427,Ive got those pieces off the Ute for you. Are you going to engadine on Sunday ? if so i can bring the straight pieces for you ?
And your name would be helpful too ! lol.
''Hi RichFc Mark hear I Can't thank you enough for helping me out not sure about Sunday as the Ute is still a few more days away from being back on the road if the weather is fine will try to get there in my HotRod if not maybe another club member  could collect them for me and I could direct deposit or money order you payment  if you send me your detail in a PM I will get right on it .....So can anyone who lives out western Sydney way help me with collecting these of RichFc if I can't make it Sunday  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh ???Please ....FC427......

zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 12:19:42 AM »

I'm planning on going, weather and grounds permitting, i'm out Penrith way if thats any good to you Mark

Gary
RichFC
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 09:46:19 AM »

Hey Mark, No problem! Happy to help.Theres no money exchanging here Bro, the items are free with my compliments !
Where abouts are you? I might even be able to deliver them to you.
I am going to parramatta today ?                                                   
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 07:58:15 PM »

Hey Mark, No problem! Happy to help.Theres no money exchanging here Bro, the items are free with my compliments !
Where abouts are you? I might even be able to deliver them to you.
I am going to parramatta today ?                                                   
Hi Rich just turned on the computer and saw your message I could have met you at Parramatta  and if you need anything for you car  if I can help, I will just let me know .....Garry if you could get them of Rich and  if George is going could you give them to him as he lives 5 minutes away and I can collect them .....FC427.....

zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 11:37:06 PM »

Hi Rich just turned on the computer and saw your message I could have met you at Parramatta  and if you need anything for you car  if I can help, I will just let me know .....Garry if you could get them of Rich and  if George is going could you give them to him as he lives 5 minutes away and I can collect them .....FC427.....

No worries, I'll see you there RichFC if you are still going, I'll be with the FC Ambulance

Gary
RichFC
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2012, 03:59:10 PM »

All done Marc, I gave them to Gary for you !All the best with your build bro!
zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2012, 05:58:57 PM »

Mark, I didn't see George there, so I have them, send me a PM re where you want them and I'll drop them off

Gary 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: