FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 04, 2024, 04:20:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FULL EK SPECIAL TRIM FOR SALE  (Read 2059 times)
vmx-mxr

Model: FE

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2012, 07:38:53 PM »

Ok ladies and gents, I know this is for the venerable FE and FC predecessors of the finned wonders but understand that some of you also have an FB or EK lurking in the shed or perhaps know a sicko that does so I'm letting you know about a full interior trim set for sale.

Front seat, Rear seat, 4 x door trims/cards

Grenadier Red and Athens Silver, in very good original condition for age (does need a top panel on the rear squab, a new door card and re-glue of trim - drivers door from memory). Currently on :evil:bay but happy to withdraw from sale at any time. $1500 to members and guests to this forum, $1600 on auction # 300780675768. Obviously inspection is recommended but we were pretty impressed when we got it. It would sure look good in a quality resto or a car being prepared for sale etc.

Call me 0416074750 or Jimmy 0450511961

Dave Mac

PS - Still love 'guesting' in here every time I finish on the dark side forum !!! Always something good to read  Smiley
vmx-mxr

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 10:30:51 PM »

Just wish to say the trim is now SOLD.

Thanks

Dave Mac
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)