FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:47:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1958 RB30/AUTO Sedan for sale  (Read 2305 times)
spybo

Retrotech's the way to go

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2012, 10:18:44 PM »

Hi all,
I am looking to sell my sedan which has had extensive modifications done to it over the years.
All mods were done by an ex S.A member John Barrett....basically involved grafting the motor/gearbox/wiring loom from a 10Km's VL into the FC
Other mods include, HR power assisted disc brake front end,EK auto column with column auto shifter linkages,front end strenthgener and welded side rails under body ,VL sspeedo,computers,KNairfilter,twin thermo fanned radiator with auto on thermostat and manual overide,14 inch whhels to suit FC hubcaps,wilsonia gauge,new sports exhaust,replacement interior from Glenn aka "STINKY",marinua heater and preslite switch,electric wipers,4 seatbelts retractable,laminated front screen.
Car needs paint n chrome and some minor body work done but is a driver.
The car was passed by the S.A RTA and a new compliance plate fitted to describe motor change.
Selling car for below what it cost to get it this far.
I can forward pics to anyone interested
Cheers,
Spyro
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: