FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 01:45:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Gen III -- Poor build quality  (Read 1976 times)
WRX2000

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2003, 09:00:01 PM »

Guys,

Just thought i'd like to comment on the poor build quality of the new GEN III engines. I noticwed in the new wheels magazine they get a hell of a bagg'n. tell me, any of you guys experience Piston Slap -- Heavy Oil use etc? -- Not trying to bag you out, just interested  

FCwagon
vic-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2003, 12:27:11 AM »

I doubt if there's an FE or FC in the country with a Gen III in it, so if you're just trying to bait a Holden fan or make an excuse for your Kamikaze riceburner - not interested Tongue
You've wasted your time.

Red & white is alright
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2003, 03:59:27 AM »

HOLDEN RULES THE RACETRACK AND THE STREETS. Piston slap or not , Id rather come first with piston slap ,than second with none . Doof Doofs SUck.Not trying to bag you out, Im just interested, Do you wear your cap backwards. Grin Grin Grin Hold on , maybe we got off on the wrong foot ,  NAAAAAAAAAA  P/S Give us here at the FE/FC forum a call in 2045 , Bet you wont be known as WRX 2000 then.  Id say HOLDEN has proven Its reliability in the past , and once this problem of present is rectified , Will again. Dont see to many Subarus racing up with the Big Boys , There all hiding out in the Bush, where the driver is far more important than the vehicle. Thats my opinion Tongue Tongue Tongue
« Last Edit: April 17, 2003, 08:11:23 AM by slim » Logged

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: