FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:21:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: New Phone Number for booking for Perth NATS  (Read 7596 times)
Hotlips
sa-club

I love my EFFEE

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2011, 07:47:30 PM »
+1

Cool  I don't know if this is anywhere else on the forum - but I was having trouble phoning the Country Comfort Inter City Resort when wanting details about pre-paying for my accommodation.   It seems the phone number is now (08) 94780888 and the lady who was originally the contact there (Danielle) has left.  I have tried to pay via M/Card over the phone but they no longer do this. They say if I send my credit card details via fax or email they WILL do it.  Unfortunately I do not want my credit card details "floating" around someone's office for anyone to see, so I have rejected this proposal.  The only two other options are (1) Pay in full when you get there  -  or  - (2) Obtain their BSB and A/C numbers and then transfer your money (with your booking number as reference).  If option 2 is the way you want to do this, then you must ring WA in the morning (their morning) and ask for the accounts department so they can give you those details.  I am ringing tomorrow to do this. 

I hope this helps others.  Cheers Hotlips Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am woman, hear me ROAR - "vrrmm vrrmm"
surferboy
Guru

Model: FE and FC

10,000 POINTS !

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 11:53:56 PM »

Sorry Hotlips
This is the first I've heard of any problems
I will make some enquiries with the manager and update the information here and on the website

Cool Cool Cool

cruisin's great with a 58
surferboy
Guru

Model: FE and FC

10,000 POINTS !

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 04:05:20 PM »

Just popped in to the hotel to see whats happening  (I'm glad we didn't choose Kalgoorlie for a location like we thought about !)

Danielle has left Country Comfort
The new contact is Lance Yarrall - Reservations manager
The phone No. & email contact remain the same  (08) 9478 0890  &  intres@touraust.com    I just tried it and it worked   Grin
The phone No is a direct line to Lance and is not usually available to the general public. The girls on reception do not give it out, they use the 9478 0888 No.  And remember when you call that Lance works office hours on Perth time. (I'll leave you to figure out time differences.... 5 trips across the Nullabor and I still can't figure out if I'm 2 hours early or 2 hours late, or is that 3 hours  Huh Roll Eyes )

With payment they did confirm they don't take card details over the phone. Their booking system needs the details in writing apparently.

If anybody has any more problems or questions, let me know here or with a PM and I'll do my best to sort it out.

see you all in 2012

surferboy  Cool Cool Cool

cruisin's great with a 58
Hotlips
sa-club

I love my EFFEE

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 07:46:19 PM »

Grin Grin ;DThanks Surferboy - when I did try yesterday on the 94780890 number, it rang out twice and it was only 3.30 pm WA time - so that's why I got the other number (ending in 0888).  I was told that a lady called Fran was the lady to see re accounts department.   Anyway I rang Fran today and got the BSB and A/C numbers so I can direct transfer funds and they have made a note on their computer to send me receipts via my email.   Love from a very happy old girl.  Cheers from Hotlips
PS: CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE AND SEE EVERYBODY AND THEIR CARS!!!!!!

I am woman, hear me ROAR - "vrrmm vrrmm"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: